PDA

View Full Version : New member

cchezhian
20-07-2010, 21:18
Hi, i would like to introduce myself. my name is chezhian & i live in north wales. my system comprises of panasonic PTAE-900 projector, panasonic BD-80 bluray player, denon AVC-A1SR receiver & kef Q series speakers.
i am mostly into indian music

chezhian

Alex_UK
20-07-2010, 21:41
Hello & welcome to AoS chezian. Are you listening to lots of Blu-ray music in surround? Come to think of it, can you get music on Blu-ray - despite owning a PS3 I've never thought about whether Blu-ray is being used for music other than live concerts and the like?

If not, and your mainly listening to CDs, I guess it would be interesting to hear how your system compares to a traditional 2 channel set-up - have you tried the comparison?

I know very little Indian music, the closest I get is Nitin Sawhney, which purely by coincidence, I am playing Philtre as I type!

Enjoy the forum.

Spectral Morn
20-07-2010, 22:34
Hi, i would like to introduce myself. my name is chezhian & i live in north wales. my system comprises of panasonic PTAE-900 projector, panasonic BD-80 bluray player, denon AVC-A1SR receiver & kef Q series speakers.
i am mostly into indian music

chezhian

Hi welcome to the forum.

I have a Denon AVC-A1SE amplifier...a fantastic old school Home Cinema amplifier :) Not being into surround music as such I use mine only for movies and the odd concert DVD.

Regards D S D L