PDA

View Full Version : My sons first B Day Bash!

goraman
20-07-2010, 05:25
Lots of steak, Tandoori chicken ,beer ect....

The huge place we are in is under construction,It will soon be BOLLYWOOD LAUNCH.
This is going to be the hottest indian club in the states.
The room is big! What you can't see in these pics is the V.I.P room still under construction.
We only used one end of it,it's an odd room as it's not real wide but it is very long.
the fist party at Bollywood launch was my little Conner's!

goraman
20-07-2010, 05:28
More pictures.

The theam was Elmo,my son loves him and annoying orange.
There was even an Elmo pinyata full of candy.

We had a blast,drinking beer,eating big and danceing.
Opening presants,beating the Elmo pinyata and more drinking.

Alex_UK
20-07-2010, 18:13
Excellent - I'm a terrible father, we decided not to do a 1st party for ours... Will do her 2nd in September, though.

goraman
20-07-2010, 18:38
The 1st birthday is not so much for the babey but the people who know the babey,all though he did have a hell of a good time crawling around with the other kids and moveing to the music.The only time he got upset was when every one was beating the Elmo pinyata.My son really loves Elmo,and really didn't understand the concept.
The disturbing thing was once the thing fell down all the kids started stomping and kicking it.One kid ripped his head off long after all the candy had fallen out and ran around waveing his head at people.(I don't think we will do the pinyata thing agein).

Beechwoods
20-07-2010, 19:43
(I don't think we will do the pinyata thing agein).

:lolsign: I can imagine how that went down. My little boy loved Elmo at that age. I hope Conner's got over the trauma now!