PDA

View Full Version : Nordost Pulsar Points Alu, 6mm thread, with box.

sastusbulbas
15-07-2010, 20:35
I have a box of used Nordost Pulsar Points sitting doing nothing.

Good condition in original box with threaded inserts, no missing parts. These are the alloy version.

£65 via paypal as gift, price includes Next Day Special Delivery.

Current RRP is around £99

Mike
15-07-2010, 20:41
These are really very bloody good, I used them myself for a long time and then (foolishly) sold them!

It might look expensive but they really DO work. I wish I hadn't sold mine! :doh:

sastusbulbas
16-07-2010, 21:54
Reduced to £60 (Can't seem to edit the thread today)

Alex_UK
16-07-2010, 22:37
sastusbulbas - (do you have a real name? "Jon" is much easier to type...) - from reading the blurb on here http://www.nordost.com/Pulsar-Points-P65.asp - these are designed to replace speaker spikes? If so, can you confirm whether yours are 6mm or 8mm (or both), and that the set includes 8 of them?

Marco
16-07-2010, 22:39
Hi Alex,

Sastus is called Steve. Oi, Stevo, where've ya been, matey? Long time no see! :)

Marco.

Mike
16-07-2010, 22:41
Alex, they generally come in sets of four.

Don't limit their use to loudspeakers though... They make excellent equipment feet! :)

Alex_UK
16-07-2010, 23:03
Thanks guys - am specifically looking for something for speakers (8 pieces) that are not quite as potentially nasty to a toddler as spikes, so see what Steve comes back with :)

Mike
16-07-2010, 23:10
Thanks guys - am specifically looking for something for speakers (8 pieces) that are not quite as potentially nasty to a toddler as spikes, so see what Steve comes back with :)

If Steve doesn't have eight, I think I can help! :)

I'll have to do a bit of searching first though, I can't remember where I saw them. :scratch:

sastusbulbas
17-07-2010, 11:08
Hi,

Steve's the name,

I have one set of four with 6mm threaded inserts and two sets of four with 8mm inserts.

I am not sure what I had planned to do with the 8mm sets as I also have Superspikes, and have no idea if it will be a wooden or carpeted floor this year?

Hi Marco, long time, been busy procreating, had a baby girl (Abigail) going on five weeks old now, what with work, breeding and bicycles I ain't had much time, now trying to decide what I am doing with stuff as I have lost my last spare room to Abi.

sastusbulbas
18-07-2010, 12:48
Wee bump and price reduced to £55