PDA

View Full Version : Mark Grant G1000HD 1.0M

Mike
15-07-2010, 17:41
About a week old and in pristine unmarked, as-new condition. As minty as a polo!

Before anyone asks, no there is absolutely nothing wrong with them at all.

I won't bother ranting on about how good they are (and they ARE very, very good indeed) as it has all been said elsewhere on AoS. It's even been said that they are superior to a certain set of £800 cables! This may well be true but as I've never owned (and probably never will) a pair of £800 cables, I couldn't say!

Offers invited! :)

Cheers.

PS> I can take photos if needed but I would have thought everyone knows what they look like by now? ;)

Ali Tait
15-07-2010, 18:07
10 quid? :lol:

Mike
15-07-2010, 18:08
:finger:

Techno Commander
15-07-2010, 18:14
Wanna Swap? (http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7049) :)

Mike
15-07-2010, 18:24
Wanna Swap? (http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7049) :)

Hmmmm... thanks for the offer, but no thanks. Not enough valves! ;)

Techno Commander
15-07-2010, 18:28
:lolsign:

twelvebears
15-07-2010, 18:52
About a week old and in pristine unmarked, as-new condition. As minty as a polo!

Before anyone asks, no there is absolutely nothing wrong with them at all.

I won't bother ranting on about how good they are (and they ARE very, very good indeed) as it has all been said elsewhere on AoS. It's even been said that they are superior to a certain set of £800 cables! This may well be true but as I've never owned (and probably never will) a pair of £800 cables, I couldn't say!

Offers invited! :)

Cheers.

PS> I can take photos if needed but I would have thought everyone knows what they look like by now? ;)

Mike.

Why sell rather than just return to Mark for a refund if they are that new?

Marco
15-07-2010, 18:59
Yeah, Mikey, why sell them if they're "very, very good indeed", unless you consider the ones you're currently using even more "very, very good indeed"? ;)

It's either that or you need the cash, which I doubt. Anyway, good luck - I'm sure you'll sell them soon! :)

Marco.

Mike
15-07-2010, 19:06
Yeah, Mikey, why sell them if they're "very, very good indeed", unless you consider the ones you're currently using even more "very, very good indeed"? ;)

It's either that or you need the cash, which I doubt. Anyway, good luck - I'm sure you'll sell them soon! :)

Marco.

It's a bit more complicated than that. ;)

PM me if you really want to be a nosey sod! :eyebrows:

Anyway, I always need cash, damn these pesky teenagers! :lol:

Mike
15-07-2010, 19:10
Mike.

Why sell rather than just return to Mark for a refund if they are that new?

Mark and I came to an arrangement. I sent him some 'stuff' and he sent me some 'stuff'!

It would just be plain rude to specify a price, hence I'm inviting offers. :)

twelvebears
15-07-2010, 19:41
Mark and I came to an arrangement. I sent him some 'stuff' and he sent me some 'stuff'!

It would just be plain rude to specify a price, hence I'm inviting offers. :)

Ah, fair point.

Mike
15-07-2010, 20:01
I've received a couple of offers now.

So, any last requests before I let them go for a serious bargain price? :)

Mike
15-07-2010, 20:07
Oops, too late!

*SOLD*

Alex_UK
15-07-2010, 20:59
Damn my exercise regime! Come back from 40 mins on the exercise bike, having decided today to treat myself to one of these cables, then see this thread - excellent, I think!

But no, wait, whilst I was burning calories... someone else beat me to it! :doh: See, being a slob has its advantages! :(

EDIT: not that I'm suggesting whoever beat me to them is a slob!

;)

Mike
15-07-2010, 21:02
See... exercise isn't always the best way! ;)

You could have had a pair for 50p!

Alex_UK
15-07-2010, 21:15
Oh, well, my loss is Mark's gain!