PDA

View Full Version : Our First Birthday sale starts tomorrow!

greenhomeelectronics
18-06-2008, 09:21
Hi Folks, it is now a whole year since we signed the lease on our buliding so we thought we would have a sale to celebrate the fact. It's kind of like a Cyber birthday cake but without the fattening effect.:)
Anyway, it starts tomorrow - Thursday June 19th and lasts for just 2 weeks, there is 10 per cent of absolutely everything, excluding postage and packing.
Remember you are welcome to collect or to come and have a look / listen, we don't bite and we do have a fine kettle and a fridge full of cold drinks.:)
Hope to see you soon, either on line or in person.
Best Regards,
Dave + Debbie Powell,
www.greenhomeshop.co.uk

Filterlab
18-06-2008, 12:20
Happy birthday for tomorrow! Good luck with your sale. :)

greenhomeelectronics
19-06-2008, 12:03
Thanks Rob!! Still hoping to get that Meridian stuff in, should be the middle of next month :-)
Dave.

Mike Reed
19-06-2008, 14:24
Congratulations on your first trading year and may it be the first of many.

Your Arcam cum Audioquest interconnects were a great success, and have only recently been taken out of service (Meridian G08 to Naim 552) in favour of my original Chord Signature. In fact, my wife preferred yours! However, plus ca change!

Mike (Norwich)

Marco
19-06-2008, 16:03
Same from me too, Dave. You're a credit to your profession. Good luck :)

All the best,
Marco.

greenhomeelectronics
19-06-2008, 16:45
Thanks Guys!! Mike, your Wife obviously has excellent hearing and sophistication :-)
Keep Smiling.

Filterlab
20-06-2008, 11:51
You're a credit to your profession.

Having dealt with Dave, I would say he's an echalon above. Customer handlings skills, helpfulness and friendliness all unparallelled in the industry. The big boys could learn a thing or two from Dave and his wife. :)

By the way Dave, Laura still loves her little system. She's been buying records left right and centre and hasn't had a moments trouble. Top stuff!

snapper
20-06-2008, 12:08
Happy buffday Dave and Debbie.

:gig:

And hopefuly some this later

:cool::cool::cool:

greenhomeelectronics
23-06-2008, 11:33
Thanks Rob, we are quite humbled by your kind comments. We do try hard and it's always nice to hear from a happy customer.
Thanks David, will partake of that cyber beer later when I am not around electricity :-)
All the best,
Dave + Debbie.