PDA

View Full Version : Wanted.Rega turntable, also amp.

marley
01-07-2020, 07:13
Good morning all.

My first "wanted" post...so go easy on me please! lol.

Ok, Im looking for a rega turntable please. Im new to this , Ive bought some B and W CM1 speakers, so now Im looking for a turntable. and an amp. to go with it!

Rega, seem to be the one for me, judging by the numerous inane! questions Ive been asking.......

SO, basically, if anybody has a rega turntable , they no longer use, or are looking to upgrade etc...please let me know! Im also on the lookout for an amplifier, basically I need most things, to get me "started"! down this rabbit hole!

Many thanks.

Tmltech
06-07-2020, 18:54
I am selling up as going to a Quad all in one device and have a Rega RP1 in silver for sale with or without a Nagoaka MP110 cartridge with a spare stylus. New belt fitted a month ago. £200 with cartridge or £110 without. Or latest version P1 bought about a year ago in Black as standard with Carbon Cartridge £ 175. I also have a Onkyo 9010A amplifier £130 or a Rega Brio (latest version) amplifier £450 bought about a year ago and a Apollo R CD player which was bought back in 2015 for £375. All working fine and happy to demonstrate. PM me if interested

chelsea
06-07-2020, 21:01
I have a Sony ta fa 30ES in very nice condition
Has built in phono stage for mm or mc cartridges
£275

Alvarado
07-07-2020, 12:01
Good morning all.
My first "wanted" post...so go easy on me please! lol.
Ok, Im looking for a rega turntable please. Im new to this , Ive bought some B and W CM1 speakers, so now Im looking for a turntable. and an amp. to go with it!
Rega, seem to be the one for me, judging by the numerous inane! questions Ive been asking.......
SO, basically, if anybody has a rega turntable , they no longer use, or are looking to upgrade etc...please let me know! Im also on the lookout for an amplifier, basically I need most things, to get me "started"! down this rabbit hole!
Many thanks.

If you have one in mind, I suggest you give a budget, so that people know the range of Rega turntables and amps you are likely to be interested in.

marley
07-07-2020, 18:13
Many thanks for the help all, looks like Im sorted now though........happy days!!