PDA

View Full Version : Wanted pioneer pd-91 cdp remote control

RobbieGong
13-06-2020, 21:34
I'm in need of a Pioneer PD-91, CD Player Remote control (Part no. CU PD011)

Long shot I know, but if anyone knows where I can buy one, I'd be much obliged.

p147
14-06-2020, 08:19
I'm in need of a Pioneer PD-91, CD Player Remote control (Part no. CU PD011)

Long shot I know, but if anyone knows where I can buy one, I'd be much obliged.

Robbie, You might want to research this further as I posed this same question a few years ago on the wam when I needed one, I believe (I may be wrong) but any remote from the same series might be OK, there's a couple on E-bay if you type in - pioneer remote control pd CD player - Can't guarantee they work. I am sure there is a list floating around on the net about Pioneer remote control compatibility.
Hope that helps.

RobbieGong
14-06-2020, 09:03
Thanks Paul, I've looked online and spotted other remotes that look similar, but as you say, might be worth me finding something about compatibility. The PD-91 remote, from the searching i've done, seems a bit of a rare thing.

If/when I do get another 91, I'd ideally like to have the remote with it as well. Have seen more than a few come up over the years, without remotes.

p147
14-06-2020, 09:50
Thanks Paul, I've looked online and spotted other remotes that look similar, but as you say, might be worth me finding something about compatibility. The PD-91 remote, from the searching i've done, seems a bit of a rare thing.

If/when I do get another 91, I'd ideally like to have the remote with it as well. Have seen more than a few come up over the years, without remotes.

Yes, I bought mine without a remote, but did not take long to find one.
Good luck in your search.