PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Leicestershire

Bal.singh82
21-04-2020, 11:25
Hi All,

just joined the forum, I'm Leicestershire based, I've been interested in Hi-fi since my teens and I'm fast approaching 40!
Having listened to digital recording most of my life, I've just found the wonderful world of analogue over the last year though my introduction to vinyl and turntables!

Cheers Bal

AJSki2fly
21-04-2020, 15:24
Hi All,

just joined the forum, I'm Leicestershire based, I've been interested in Hi-fi since my teens and I'm fast approaching 40!
Having listened to digital recording most of my life, I've just found the wonderful world of analogue over the last year though my introduction to vinyl and turntables!

Cheers Bal

Welcome to AoS Bal, good man moving to vinyl. I foolishly succumbed to digital in the early 80's with CD and then the usual and I never really enjoyed it musically. More by chance I started back in Vinyl about 5 years ago and have never looked back.

Post some pics of your system, and let us know what you like to listen to. By the way look in the "Musical Compositions" Forum there are 3 threads, a general one, one fo Jazz and one for Jazz for what people are listening to, can give you some good ideas.

Scorps
21-04-2020, 18:11
Hiya
Welcome to AOS.
Regards
Pete

southall-1998_mk2
21-04-2020, 21:48
Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.

walpurgis
23-04-2020, 07:00
Hello Bal, Welcome to AOS.

Join in the chat and get to know the members, it's a friendly place.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Barry
25-04-2020, 20:24
Welcome to AoS Bal

Enjoy the Forum
Barry