PDA

View Full Version : wanted: BNC to RCA digital cable

Scorps
19-03-2020, 02:03
As above anyone selling a BNC to RCA digital cable price to about £400 to connect my sooloos to tt2. Rough idea of difference on sound would b good
ta muchly

sailor
06-04-2020, 12:01
Hi Pete,

I have introduced a Bryston BDP-1 into my system that allows an AES/EBU connection which uses XLR and no longer need the coax cable previously used.

It is a 1M long Transparent Premium in perfectly good condition. I chose this cable after comparing it to a bunch of others including Shunyata Venom which was very boring, a Shunyata Sigma which was much more detailed but very much more expensive, a Van Den Hul which was smooth but a little dull, an old but very good Madrigal, top of the range Wireworld which I liked a lot but way too expensive and some DIY cables using Belden and Mogami.

The Transparent cable, in my system, I found to be smooth and easy to listen to while still beautifully detailed. I immediately felt comfortable with this one, don't know how else to describe it.

It was used between my Oppo 103 and Wadia 15 DAC

I will accept EURO 250 Here is a link to one. I will happily send you a pic of my cable if you like, just have to figure out how to do that.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/153567288162

sailor
06-04-2020, 12:06
Hi Pete,

I neglected to mention that I bought this second hand and have owned it for 3 years.

Scorps
06-04-2020, 18:07
Hi Charles
Thanks for offer already sorted now. Forgot to update post ended up with a studio connections one off Loosend.
regards
Pete