PDA

View Full Version : hello

val
17-06-2010, 12:02
Hi guys - really nice forum . I am planning to build an open baffle speakers
and wondering if i can find in case someone have single drivers unused -
vitavox 12'' or 15'' to make a pair . I do have couple of single drivers and would be grateful if you can help . Many thanks in advance . Val:)

Spectral Morn
17-06-2010, 12:22
Hi guys - really nice forum . I am planning to build an open baffle speakers
and wondering if i can find in case someone have single drivers unused -
vitavox 12'' or 15'' to make a pair . I do have couple of single drivers and would be grateful if you can help . Many thanks in advance . Val:)

Welcome to AOS

We like our new members to tell us a wee bit more about themselves.

Is Val your first name ? If so can you enter it as your signature. We like to use first names here. Can you also provide a basic location.

What system do you use and what kind of music do you like ?

Enjoy yourself and have fun.

Regards D S D L

John
17-06-2010, 12:45
Welcome Val
Have fun with those open baffles Steve SPS might have some spare drivers Perhaps put something in the Private exhibitions as unlikely Steve will see this here

val
17-06-2010, 17:44
Welcome to AOS

We like our new members to tell us a wee bit more about themselves.

Is Val your first name ? If so can you enter it as your signature. We like to use first names here. Can you also provide a basic location.

What system do you use and what kind of music do you like ?

Enjoy yourself and have fun.

Regards D S D L
Hello again , Yes Val is my first name and i am based in London . I am in the middle of changing my set up - so will update soon . Thank you for welcoming .

Spectral Morn
17-06-2010, 17:55
Hello again , Yes Val is my first name and i am based in London . I am in the middle of changing my set up - so will update soon . Thank you for welcoming .

Thank you :)

I like everyone else will be looking forward to seeing/hearing about what you get :)

Regards D S D L

Alex_UK
17-06-2010, 18:38
Hi Val - all very mysterious and intriguing! Look forward to hearing more in due course, meanwhile, welcome to AoS - enjoy!

aquapiranha
25-06-2010, 21:17
Hi Val, sounds like you are on the way to a brilliant system there! Steve