PDA

View Full Version : Winchester, Hampshire area enthusiasts.

Snoopdog
24-10-2019, 18:57
Who's around in the greater Winchester area and interested in meeting up?

I'm not really into "Bake-Offs" as my system is settled and I am very happy with it. I would welcome the opportunity to meet other local hifi/music enthusiasts.

I listen to CD/SACD's, vinyl, as well as music on HD storage and streaming media services.

p147
25-10-2019, 08:59
Hello Steve,

I Tried to send you a pm but your message box is full. I would very much like to call and listen to your superb system particularly the TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers.
We are often passing your way, I could let the wife go shopping (That is if there are any shops nearby) :).

Kind Regards
Paul

Cycleallday
25-10-2019, 12:25
I'm not far away in Andover and often pop into Winchester Hifi when they have events on.

My cd's are now all on a NAS to which I have Cloud access and also have around a 'reasonable' vinyl collection.

Mel

Snoopdog
25-10-2019, 16:51
Hi Paul

I've cleared some space in my inbox, so you might want to send your PM again!

Steve

Hello Steve,

I Tried to send you a pm but your message box is full. I would very much like to call and listen to your superb system particularly the TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers.
We are often passing your way, I could let the wife go shopping (That is if there are any shops nearby) :).

Kind Regards
Paul

Snoopdog
25-10-2019, 16:54
Hi Mel

I went to a Kudos evening at Winchester Hifi a couple of weeks ago!

I live in Alresford and will organise a get-together with those that have responded from here and the Wam.

Steve

I'm not far away in Andover and often pop into Winchester Hifi when they have events on.

My cd's are now all on a NAS to which I have Cloud access and also have around a 'reasonable' vinyl collection.

Mel

Cycleallday
25-10-2019, 22:40
Look forward to it Steve.

I was also at the Kudos event (though not at all impressed) so we have obviously seen each other but not yet met.

Should you have any problems with a venue I am also happy to host an evening meeting ( or daytime during November)

Mel

Brigadoon
05-11-2019, 11:59
Chalk me in too Steve. We recently moved to the area (Petersfield) and would love to meet some of the good folks from the area.

Snoopdog
06-11-2019, 15:26
Will do Barry!

I've been invited to a Wam "bake-off" in Chichester on 17th November and will sort out a date after that!

Chalk me in too Steve. We recently moved to the area (Petersfield) and would love to meet some of the good folks from the area.