PDA

View Full Version : WTD Turntable & phono stage/pre amp

stairpost
19-07-2019, 19:09
Hi all,

I'm helping a friend put a nice starter system together. He's got a pair of active monitors that he's happy with, so we are just on the lookout for a TT and either a phono stage or pre amp.

Budget for both of around £300-400

No chance of collection so they must be safely postable.

Cheers

Rich.

ianlenco
19-07-2019, 19:41
Hi Rich,
I have a Goldring GR1.2 in white - basically a Rega clone fitted with a very lightly used Audio Technica AT110E. Also a Cambridge Audio Azur P540 which could all be well within your budget. Barry's not too far for me to deliver. If you are interested let me know and I'll sort out some photos and also set it up and make sure it is working OK, it hasn't been used for quite some time.

Ian

stairpost
19-07-2019, 19:48
Hi Rich,
I have a Goldring GR1.2 in white - basically a Rega clone fitted with a very lightly used Audio Technica AT110E. Also a Cambridge Audio Azur P540 which could all be well within your budget. Barry's not too far for me to deliver. If you are interested let me know and I'll sort out some photos and also set it up and make sure it is working OK, it hasn't been used for quite some time.

Ian

Hi Ian,

Pm on way, thank you.

Rich.

ianlenco
19-07-2019, 20:06
I've just checked and this is the later Goldring GR2 model.

Truckletheuncivil
19-07-2019, 20:41
Hello. I have a pro-ject phono box you can have for the cost of postage. It’s just sitting here and will probably end up forgotten about and never get used again

stairpost
20-07-2019, 14:39
Hello. I have a pro-ject phono box you can have for the cost of postage. It’s just sitting here and will probably end up forgotten about and never get used again

Thank you Kevin, generous offer gratefully accepted.

Pigmy Pony
20-07-2019, 15:42
Thank you Kevin, generous offer gratefully accepted.

Generous indeed, some good folk on this forum. Makes you warm and fuzzy inside :)