PDA

View Full Version : FS Ortofon Rohmann

Spider
20-06-2019, 10:11
For Sale Ortofon Rohmann MC Cartridge

This was top of the range in Ortofon's line up when it was in manufacture and is in excellent condition.
It was used as a spare cartridge before I had it and had little use I've put about 50 hrs on it.
Loads of life left and sounds great.
I think £350 is a fair price for a cartridge as good as this.

Alfonzo
20-06-2019, 10:21
Hi there

Have you any photos of actual cart that are in focus. Sadly cant see any details of condition of cartridge in those posted.

Cheers

STD305M
20-06-2019, 10:53
+1
Can't make out condition from such small pics.

Would appreciate large pics please.

Steve...

Spider
20-06-2019, 11:32
The condition is excellent as I say in my description.
I don't have a macro camera to take really close up photos.
I'll try to get some better ones this evening.
Let me put your mind at rest it is in excellent condition it would be hard to beat at this price.

Spider
20-06-2019, 13:08
SOLD

walpurgis
20-06-2019, 13:21
Sold it may be, but please check the selling rules next time Tim. Your photos don't comply.

mac72
20-06-2019, 16:06
Sold it may be, but please check the selling rules next time Tim. Your photos don't comply.
What's wrong with his pics ? when you click on it size is good , if not happy there is a zoom option

Barry
20-06-2019, 18:45
What's wrong with his pics ? when you click on it size is good , if not happy there is a zoom option

That is beside the point. The current rules for sellers are that for items over £250, large, clear and properly focussed images must be provided at the time of posting. Thumbnails are not acceptable: even if they can be enlarged by clicking on them, an interested buyer should not have to do that. And in the case of the cartridge that has just been sold, the quality of the images are poor and not properly in focus.

mikeyb
20-06-2019, 18:46
Full sizes on Tapatalk without clicking

walpurgis
20-06-2019, 19:26

The photo requirement rules would answer your question.

STD305M
20-06-2019, 19:48
Full sizes on Tapatalk without clicking

Hi Mike
Tapatalk is fine if you use it.
I DON'T and have missed the sale of this cart due to not wanting to buy anything i can't see properly.
If the pics had been a better size and in focus i might have bought the cart myself.

Well done to the buyer, it's a fantastic cart.

Regards Steve....

mac72
20-06-2019, 20:18
Hi Mike
I DON'T and have missed the sale of this cart due to not wanting to buy anything i can't see properly.
If the pics had been a better size and in focus i might have bought the cart myself.

Regards Steve....
sure with better focused pics you would be able to asses stylus wear :)

Jazid
20-06-2019, 22:51
Hi Mike

Regards Steve....Put your mind at rest, the images aren't there in my Tapatalk app anyway [emoji849]
Great price or not, it would have been a blind purchase.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Mickyricky
21-06-2019, 07:16
Sometimes It’s good to trust the sellers description.Tim’s a good guy and I would trust his input.

STD305M
21-06-2019, 08:11
Sometimes It’s good to trust the sellers description.Tim’s a good guy and I would trust his input.

Hi Micky,
Fully appreciate your comments that Tims a good guy, I guess you know him, but I don't.
Had I been able to assess the pictures I'm sure id have bought the cart but I wont buy blind.

Regards Steve...

mac72
21-06-2019, 17:38
Hi Micky,
Fully appreciate your comments that Tims a good guy, I guess you know him, but I don't.
Had I been able to assess the pictures I'm sure id have bought the cart but I wont buy blind.

Regards Steve...

I wonder what do you mean , short of microscope picture of actual stylus and brand new one to compare with only thing you can possibly asses is the cantilever , if is bent or not .