PDA

View Full Version : Dali Spektor 1 - Not Bad!

southall-1998_mk2
20-05-2019, 19:12
Picked up these nice dinky Dali Spektor 1 Speakers a few weeks ago. Prior to the 1, I had their bigger brother 'Spektor 2'. Sadly I had to sell the 2 to help out a close family member etc.

Lovely sounding speakers! Big sound from the compact dimensions! They can almost fit in the palm of your hand. Well, depends on your hand size ;)

These happily fill out music in my semi-medium sized room. Don't even feel the need for a sub, so not even going to bother.

Still miss the Zensor 3 though.

Dali makes decent speakers.

S.

hifinutt
21-05-2019, 18:36
continue to be impressed with little zensor pico vokal speakers used as L and R in an av system . great vfm

i have never heard the spektor , hopefully the zensor 3 will return to your environs soon

Haselsh1
23-05-2019, 13:14
Back in 2009 I used Dali Suite 2.8 speakers with Croft pre/power amplification and thought they were pretty good. The only thing I couldn't get on with was a stingy treble. Later on I used Dali Ikon 1's that had a stunning treble with loads of sparkle but no real low frequencies. They'd fit in rather well with my current system though.

tankertop
03-06-2019, 13:41
DALI Spektors 1 and 2 work well with valve amplification, too. Had them singing on the end of a WAD KIT34 amp and they sounded superb.