PDA

View Full Version : Thanks AoS and Will at Radford Revival

IHP
25-04-2019, 17:12
I want to offer my genuine thanks to both - as a result of an ad. on here I now appear to be listening to a beautiful (condition and sounding) serviced STA25. I've been waiting a handful of years for one of these is this condition that I could afford and the wait has been worth it. I honestly thought it would be snapped up.

Seriously chaps, Cheers.

anthonyTD
25-04-2019, 17:22
That's great to hear Ian,
Good luck with it. :)
A...
I want to offer my genuine thanks to both - as a result of an ad. on here I now appear to be listening to a beautiful (condition and sounding) serviced STA25. I've been waiting a handful of years for one of these is this condition that I could afford and the wait has been worth it. I honestly thought it would be snapped up.

Seriously chaps, Cheers.

Radford Revival
25-04-2019, 18:10
:D :D

JohnJo
25-04-2019, 18:59
Who doesn’t love a story with a happy ending? :)

clive7164
25-04-2019, 20:35
Hope you like it, I am due to pick mine up from Will in a couple of weeks and cant wait to get it

Clive Smith

IHP
26-04-2019, 05:08
Hope you like it, I am due to pick mine up from Will in a couple of weeks and cant wait to get it

Clive Smith

Would that be a new one Clive ?

clive7164
26-04-2019, 14:57
Yes a new series 5

I am also dropping off an SC22 pre for service and for Will to sort a separate external power supply for it as per his recommendation.

Hope it all sounds as good as the ones I heard a couple of years ago through my harbeth SHL5

Didn't realise when I booked this years holiday in Cornwall it would also become an exiting hi-fi adventure calling in to see Will "on my way past"
to my holiday rental,only problem will be having the amp for 2 weeks and not being able to set it up and listen to it.

Clive

Audio Al
26-04-2019, 16:27
Yes a new series 5

I am also dropping off an SC22 pre for service and for Will to sort a separate external power supply for it as per his recommendation.

Hope it all sounds as good as the ones I heard a couple of years ago through my harbeth SHL5

Didn't realise when I booked this years holiday in Cornwall it would also become an exiting hi-fi adventure calling in to see Will "on my way past"
to my holiday rental,only problem will be having the amp for 2 weeks and not being able to set it up and listen to it.

Clive

You can sit and admire it giving the occasional stroke :pat:

:)

Marco
26-04-2019, 16:32
Just like you do with your 'middle leg'?:D:eyebrows:

Marco.

IHP
27-04-2019, 06:56
Yes a new series 5

Clive

Nice one, they look so beautifully made. Mine's driving Harbeths, the P3ESR, only had chance to listen for an hour or so but I think you'll be happy enough ;)

Have a great holiday, but you won't be happy 'till you get home !

Edward
01-05-2019, 13:01
Good to read Radford's getting well deserved love. :)

IHP
01-05-2019, 16:48
Good to read Radford's getting well deserved love. :)

I'm treating it to some nice GE signal valves and Gold Lion (reissue) KT77s.