PDA

View Full Version : FS: Naim CDX2 cd player

petrat
20-04-2019, 21:13
This CDX2 was bought from a dealer 20 months ago, for use in a second system. The dealer had just had it serviced by Naim, with a new (current) transport mechanism installed. Since buying it, I doubt if it has had more than 30 hours use ... the system being used mainly for radio.

This particular one was made around the transition from the original model to the current one, so it has the newer pcb and circuit mods, but not the digital output. I owned the first version for several years, and rate this one as a significant improvement ... it still has the drive and dynamics of the earlier models, but has good deal better tonal accuracy.

Comes complete with all packaging and accessories (Naim mains cable and 'grey' interconnect, remote control, manual, etc). Serial # 253776.

For sale £950 collect from M1/M6 junction area, or meet by arrangement. Shipping at cost.

http://i.imgur.com/oNgl7XD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zNJdJl5.jpg

petrat
26-04-2019, 14:15
This replaced a Naim CD5si in my second system, and was a real step-up, sounding wonderful with a Supernait 2 I had at the time.
Although recently discontinued, Naim stock spares for the CDX2, so should be good for many years. Sold for around four and a half grand when new, I paid £1250, which is around the normal going rate for a decent used one. Any questions, please PM me.

petrat
01-05-2019, 15:28
SOLD

markyd3
29-11-2023, 11:46
Is the person who bought this on here?

Please PM me if so.

Pigmy Pony
29-11-2023, 12:43
You could try contacting the seller (Petrat) via pm, but you need 5 posts under your belt before you can do this. One more post to go...

markyd3
29-11-2023, 12:46
I did try to contact seller - I didnt realise I needed a 5 post count.

Someone is trying to sell me this CD Player and I think its a scam!!

Pigmy Pony
29-11-2023, 13:01
I did try to contact seller - I didnt realise I needed a 5 post count.

Someone is trying to sell me this CD Player and I think its a scam!!

Yeah tread carefully Mark, want ads can leave you open to such scams I think. Probably best to just be patient, one will come along.

markyd3
29-11-2023, 13:54
Yeah tread carefully Mark, want ads can leave you open to such scams I think. Probably best to just be patient, one will come along.

TBF mate i wasnt offered it via this forum, the bloke 'selling' it sent me pictures showing the serial number which when i then googled brought me to this original advert!!

I was a bit suspicious anyway but really lucky that Peter included the serial number on his listing :)

PS Your Kickstarter footer is bang on!!!! I absolutely hate that website!!

petrat
29-11-2023, 13:56
PM sent Mark