PDA

View Full Version : Jelco SA750 Rewire

Dubster68
11-04-2019, 08:43
Has anyone rewired one? I had an intermittent hum on one channel but still had sound.But now lost all sound on that channel and just have hum. I have checked all the pins from tonearm to base of the arm and it appears one of the earth pins has nothing. When the tonearm cable is plugged in I get a connection on the RCA pin from the headshell but nothing on the plug collar. I have tried several cables and they are fine. Any advise greatly accepted.

Bigman80
11-04-2019, 09:34
Has anyone rewired one? I had an intermittent hum on one channel but still had sound.But now lost all sound on that channel and just have hum. I have checked all the pins from tonearm to base of the arm and it appears one of the earth pins has nothing. When the tonearm cable is plugged in I get a connection on the RCA pin from the headshell but nothing on the plug collar. I have tried several cables and they are fine. Any advise greatly accepted.Send it to Phonomac if he'll take it on. There's no more advice required mate [emoji6].

He's the man.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Ammonite Audio
11-04-2019, 09:46
Or Johnnie at Audio Origami

Dubster68
11-04-2019, 10:47
Where is Phonomac Oliver I had a look last night. Is he a member ?

Bigman80
11-04-2019, 10:49
Where is Phonomac Oliver I had a look last night. Is he a member ?Yes mate, just PM him.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Dubster68
11-04-2019, 12:21
Message sent. Thanks again.