View Full Version : Drum OFF !!!!!

Audio Al
29-03-2019, 17:42
Check this out if you appreciate drumming :eek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVRHiSIeuAI

WOW :D

Pigmy Pony
29-03-2019, 18:02
Nice find Al! Seeing talented musicians having fun like that, warms the cockles...

Saw Phil Collins and Chester Thompson going at it when I saw Genesis' 'Invisible Touch' gig at Leeds Roundhay Park around 1987, and it was really something :)

Audio Al
29-03-2019, 20:03
Nice find Al! Seeing talented musicians having fun like that, warms the cockles...

Saw Phil Collins and Chester Thompson going at it when I saw Genesis' 'Invisible Touch' gig at Leeds Roundhay Park around 1987, and it was really something :)

Apparently Phil cant drum any longer as decade of hand wrist and arm abuce ( Drumming ) has done his nervous system in :(

Pigmy Pony
30-03-2019, 16:58
I know how he feels, my right wrist is knackered too :eyebrows:

I did not know that Chester drummed a lot for Frank Zappa in the seventies. I should dust off my old "Roxy and Elsewhere", apparently he's all over that.

Barry
30-03-2019, 20:00
I know how he feels, my right wrist is knackered too :eyebrows:

I did not know that Chester drummed a lot for Frank Zappa in the seventies. I should dust off my old "Roxy and Elsewhere", apparently he's all over that.

Then use your left - it feels like someone else is doing it! :D

Pigmy Pony
31-03-2019, 19:56
Then use your left - it feels like someone else is doing it! :D

Yes I've heard of that, I'll give it a go. I also heard someone suggest sitting on hand for a while first, to make it go numb. He referred to it as "The Stranger".