PDA

View Full Version : Goldring GL 78 Turntable.

mikegreenwood
27-03-2019, 11:20
This is housed in a Dynatron plinth and has survived the years well. Only thing I can find missing is the bias weight nylon cord. The weight is there. Also has a Goldring cart but I can’t test as I don’t have the speaker connection. Has a Dynatron amp housed next to the turntable. All looks good underneath and it runs on all speeds smooth and quiet . Amp powers up.
Could be a good project for someone into Lenco’s. If it fails to attract interest I may separate. Platter is extremely heavy and I think the arm would remove.
Due to weight iso postage is not possible.
Any inspection welcome, £130.

mikegreenwood
28-03-2019, 09:40
Well worth a look guys if your close enough. Would suit a Lenco man down to the ground. Open to a near offer. Forgotten to add, has the cover intact and in better than average condition.
Get down to Harrogate quite often if that helps.

mikegreenwood
28-03-2019, 11:59
Judging by the views these are still desired so ONO. Accepted.

gninnam
30-03-2019, 13:35
Nice to meet you Mike and thanks for the turntable.
Added speakers and the right channel is a bit ropey so a recap I think will be needed (no biggy) and new v-blocks.

Loved the look of your SRM turntable - very cool and good luck with the arm.

gninnam
30-03-2019, 13:35
Nice to meet you Mike and thanks for the turntable.
Added speakers and the right channel is a bit ropey so a recap I think will be needed (no biggy) and new v-blocks.

Loved the look of your SRM turntable - very cool and good luck with the arm.

mikegreenwood
30-03-2019, 13:50
Pleasure, enjoyed our chat. Must be nice to bring a piece of history back to its former self. Best regards Mike.