PDA

View Full Version : Announcement

Steve Toy
07-05-2010, 12:08
Within a few days if you go to any domain registration site and enter "theartofsound.net" you will notice that I will cease to have my name and address as the WHOIS registered owner.

Effective from the 24th May I shall cease to have any control of this site whatsoever as I'm transfering my share to Marco who will be both the registered WHOIS owner and actual owner of this site. We have reached an agreement with which we are both happy and both feel will be in the interests of the forum.

I shall remain with the very token status of founding member (actual user title yet to be revealed) to contribute in areas that interest me most and I shall be the moderator looking after the Artist's Palette in order to promote the notion that a modest system well set-up will always outperform systems comprising much more exotic components simply stacked together.

I will retain Supermoderator status overall.

AndrewR
07-05-2010, 15:31
Effective from the 24th May I shall cease to have any control of this site whatsoever as I'm transfering my share to Marco who will be both the registered WHOIS owner and actual owner of this site.

Selling up and going to the Bahamas, Steve? ;) http://www.theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1089

All the best on your new role.

Andrew

Steve Toy
07-05-2010, 15:43
A gentlemen's agreement has been reached.

Barry
07-05-2010, 15:58
Hello Steve,

Before I wish you all the very best in your new rôle, I should like to thank you (and the other founder members) for setting up the AoS forum in the first place.

It has become a bit of a 'home from home' for me, and I'm sure for several other members. I trust you have seen the forum develop in ways with which you approve.

Happy 'semi-retirement',

Regards

Barry
07-05-2010, 16:55
As a corollary to my last post, I should of course congratulate Marco on the sole ownership of AoS.

How will you be celebrating Marco? I trust that as a gesture of magnanimity, you will be releasing all those prisoners kept behind 'that' little white door.

Regards

Themis
07-05-2010, 17:40
I feel that I will get some details soon, so no point in asking them here. :eyebrows:

You still stay at the forums, Steve, no ? :scratch:

Steve Toy
07-05-2010, 17:47
I still stay as outlined in my first post above.

Themis
07-05-2010, 17:50
Ah cool !!! I got worried for nothing, I should read better... :doh:

The Vinyl Adventure
07-05-2010, 19:41
As a corollary to my last post, I should of course congratulate Marco on the sole ownership of AoS.

How will you be celebrating Marco? I trust that as a gesture of magnanimity, you will be releasing all those prisoners kept behind 'that' little white door.

Regards

rabbits!
he'll av to catch em first!!

http://www.sirlistalot.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/wererabbit.jpg]

Stratmangler
07-05-2010, 19:43
You obviously have your reasons Steve.
Thanks for letting us know.

goraman
08-05-2010, 17:43
I have known both Steve and Marco for just a short time but have learned both are great guys.My only wish for both of you is to remain happy here and stay active on AOS.

Steve, You may not have the title but your hard work will not be forgoten.

Marco, Keep up the good work.

Well wishes to both,Jeff

Marco
11-05-2010, 17:30
Hi Barry,

Cheers, Barry. I'm at Snapper's at the moment, so I've just popped in for a quick looksee :)

Yes, to celebrate my 'gluttony for punishment', AOS-wise, all my little 'lurvelies' behind the white door have been fed to the weevils under my bed.... I've just made the Béarnaise sauce :eyebrows:

On that note, we're off out to have some munchies and then get pished :cool:

Much later,
Marco.

Steve Toy
12-05-2010, 23:34
On that note, we're off out to have some munchies and then get pished

Oh aye. Looks like Marco's going to drink three whole pints of heavy :eyebrows:

goraman
13-05-2010, 00:12
vaginal extract fermented

three words oppertunity here.

Steve Toy
13-05-2010, 09:43
Thanks for the kind words above Jeff. It's business as usual folks!