PDA

View Full Version : Audion Sterling EL34 Valve integrated amp Mint condition

Oashton
03-03-2019, 12:23
Audion Sterling EL34 Integrated Valve Amp in great condition. Bought from Audio Counsel (Diggle) in summer 2014 from new. It's only had fairly light use given life gets in the way of music listening too often. Will come with a spare, brand new pair of matched EL34 valves by Electro Harmonix.
I'm asking £799 for this with free uninsured postage within mainland UK with myHermes / DPD or for extra £50 fully insured with DPD. Happy to look at other options and your suggestions for courier.
Comes boxed, with original manual and power cable.
This is a well reviewed, brilliant amp which is only being sold as I've upgraded my kit. This amp is £1740 new so grab a great deal at this price.

Would prefer collection in person from Bolton but will post to UK only. Highlands and Islands etc please confirm postage as the courier is for DHL / parcel force collection service.
Can take PayPal or cash on collection
Any questions please just ask.
I have this amp listed elsewhere for sale.

Oashton
07-03-2019, 09:28
Price of my mint Audion Sterling EL34 valve amp down to £750 plus postage - see previous post for further details.

Pigmy Pony
07-03-2019, 11:47
That looks like a bargain price!

Owen, if anyone interested is going to Kegworth next week, I'm happy to take it there with me to save courier costs.

Oashton
08-03-2019, 12:07
Hi all. I'd love to be going over to Kegworth but I'm laid up at the moment after an operation.
I'm in Bolton so if any one is passing and interested let me know. It's not quite in the league of the 300b but still brilliant especially at this price with its one owner provenance.
What's the deal with Kegworth btw. Is there a second hand outlet there?
Thanks for your support pygmy pony

AJSki2fly
08-03-2019, 17:18
Hi Owen,

These are rather nice amps and have a reputation for sounded very smooth, your are offering it at a very good price. I sympathise as I am also at home in recovery after an op.

All the best

Adrian

Oashton
11-03-2019, 22:57
Hi I'm doing a last price drop before it goes to auction on eBay down to £725 including spare brand new EL34 valves. Tell everyone you know. I'd like it gone by the end of the month. Thanks Owen