PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: AKG K701 Headphones

southall-1998_mk2
26-01-2019, 21:49
Looking for some K701. 'Austrian made'. In very good condition please.

Thanks.

S.

RHW
27-01-2019, 19:40
I have a pair that I could sell but I’m not sure how to tell where they were made, any idea?

RHW
27-01-2019, 19:55
Ahh it says made in Austria on the side! Yes they are made in Austria, if you are are interested pm your email and I’ll send some pics over. Based in East Yorkshire

grog
28-01-2019, 01:48
i have a pair of QJ edition, they are the Austrian made ones,
i'm away with work at the moment, but i can send pictures at the weekend,

southall-1998_mk2
28-01-2019, 10:32
i have a pair of QJ edition, they are the Austrian made ones,
i'm away with work at the moment, but i can send pictures at the weekend,

I'll think about it. Prefer the look of the standard 701.

S.

RHW
28-01-2019, 17:53
What is it with some people? They ask if anyone has a particular product that they would like to sell, then when offered one in excellent condition they get you running around taking and pm’ing pictures then get the right hump when you won’t accept their first offer. Did Mummy always let you have things your own way sweetness...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southall-1998_mk2
28-01-2019, 17:56
What is it with some people? They ask if anyone has a particular product that they would like to sell, then when offered one in excellent condition they get you running around taking and pm’ing pictures then get the right hump when you won’t accept their first offer. Did Mummy always let you have things your own way sweetness...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what happens when the price is too much!

S.

Lawrence001
28-01-2019, 21:36
I've seen these going for under £80 these days since Massdrop did them cheap. K7XX or something. £100 boxed mint is the max they go for. No idea what the offer or expected price was.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

struth
28-01-2019, 23:10

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLess if the insulting please. We dont talk to each other like that.

RHW
29-01-2019, 11:20
Less if the insulting please. We dont talk to each other like that.

Quite right Struth. I am almost always civil and helpful to others as my willingness to help this chap find his desired headphones will show. I have to admit though, I have very little time for time wasters..Its a failing, what can I say.

Can I suggest you read the PMs between us, if you haven't already, then judge?

Many thanks

southall-1998_mk2
29-01-2019, 11:22
Now sorted.

@ Russell, GROW UP!

S.

Lawrence001
29-01-2019, 23:27
Having dealt with Shane several times I would just like to state here what an absolute gent he is to deal with. He's never been less than polite in every conversation and I suspect it would take quite a bit of aggravation to make that any different. Also he's sold several pairs of headphones on here at very good prices, of which I've bought at least one pair.

PS I hope the Hitachi cable arrived ok sorry for the delay in posting.

southall-1998_mk2
30-01-2019, 10:02
Having dealt with Shane several times I would just like to state here what an absolute gent he is to deal with. He's never been less than polite in every conversation and I suspect it would take quite a bit of aggravation to make that any different. Also he's sold several pairs of headphones on here at very good prices, of which I've bought at least one pair.

PS I hope the Hitachi cable arrived ok sorry for the delay in posting.

Yes, thank you. Left you feedback in the sellers section.

S.

Lawrence001
30-01-2019, 22:37
Thanks I always forget about that!