PDA

View Full Version : F/s Nottingham Analogue 12 inch Ace Anna Tonearm

stevied
20-01-2019, 18:32
I have for sale a 12 inch Nottingham Analogue Ace Anna a nice upgrade from Spacearm.

7 months old

cartridge not included

£1200 inc insured postage

https://i.imgur.com/1GXZoa8.jpg

walpurgis
21-01-2019, 08:49
Photos of the actual offered item must be displayed on the listing Steve, links alone won't do. I'll give you a short time to address this. Thanks.

Mickyricky
21-01-2019, 09:08
Done it for you Steve

walpurgis
21-01-2019, 09:19
I'm afraid that won't do. Images have to be clear and decent sized.

struth
21-01-2019, 09:25
give me a chance to play with a new photo shop thingie im trialing ;)

struth
21-01-2019, 09:31
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/921/iWXALU.jpg

better than it was but could really do with more. if you want to sell you need good pics and that wasnt a even average one tbh.

walpurgis
21-01-2019, 09:34
Not displaying here.

struth
21-01-2019, 09:36
Not displaying here.

no? showing for me on tapatalk and firefox...odd.

walpurgis
21-01-2019, 09:44
it is now.

struth
21-01-2019, 09:50
good... still not great tho, so better pics please .

Spectral Morn
21-01-2019, 16:17
good... still not great tho, so better pics please .

Indeed £1200 for zero effort. Frankly anyone looking to sell anything needs decent pictures and lots of them, and to show that they actually care about what they are selling. For me, poor pictures, little to no effort on the ad suggests everything will be poor, including packing.

stevied
21-01-2019, 17:28
Indeed £1200 for zero effort. Frankly anyone looking to sell anything needs decent pictures and lots of them, and to show that they actually care about what they are selling. For me, poor pictures, little to no effort on the ad suggests everything will be poor, including packing.

Sorry about pictures, The tonearm is in super condition and the package the tonearm is not the best With Nottingham Analogue tonearms anyway and to be honest if it doesn’t sell I won’t be to bothered I’m surprised you think my item will be poor when it’s just 7 months old.

Anyone interested I can email better pictures.

stevied
21-01-2019, 18:34
Done it for you Steve

Cheers mate

oldius
21-01-2019, 18:54
I think this is a great tonearm.

eksiil
21-01-2019, 18:59
i've found people struggling to advertise their wares to often be well-meaning, honest and offering good value.

i'd be very tempted by the Anna myself if I wasn't happy with the CM Conductor I purchased here a few years ago at a very good price.

Mike Reed
22-01-2019, 15:16

For you, maybe, but as mentioned, you'd be wrong. Photos have been mandatory here and advisable elsewhere only in the last few years. Photos by email, however, have always been an option to interested parties. I've had intermittent trouble with Photobucket for years, the only hosting company I've (almost) mastered, but luckily, I rarely sell anything nowadays. I do agree that a picture's worth a thousand words (who said that ?), but to me, the provenance is just as important.

This unipivot handles like a gimbal, is about 14 g eff. mass (+/-) and has, i.m.o., all the unipivot attributes without the drawbacks. Oh, yes, cart. to phono stage cabling, too; no nasty breaks.

disco
24-01-2019, 12:35

A totally unneccessary comment that tells us more about you than the seller. Taking photos, uploading and posting them is very tricky for many of us especially for Steve who has limited natural light in his music room because of those stacked Quad 57s. Buy with confidence as Steve is a top guy and the arm is only a few months old.

stevied
24-01-2019, 17:18
A totally unneccessary comment that tells us more about you than the seller. Taking photos, uploading and posting them is very tricky for many of us especially for Steve who has limited natural light in his music room because of those stacked Quad 57s. Buy with confidence as Steve is a top guy and the arm is only a few months old.

Cheers
Its long gone:)

Mike Reed
24-01-2019, 19:26
Cheers
Its long gone:)

Wow ! Pleased for you; to a N.A. owner, maybe?