PDA

View Full Version : For sale Rasp Pi and Iq-Audio Dac+

Hugh
09-01-2019, 14:52
For sale - An unfinished project which I am unlikely to complete as I now have another DAC.

Raspberry Pi model B approx 1 year old- powered up once
IQ-Audio Dac + powered up once
IQ-Audio case which houses both the Pi and DAC+
Genuine Pi power supply
Pi formatting card
3 x 16Gb SanDisc microSDHC memory cards with adaptor
Pi-hut case for Pi- unused
2m HDMI cable
2m Ethernet cable

All in excellent condition

£65 posted to Mainland UK addresses

Hugh

http://i67.tinypic.com/j94nk2.jpg

AJSki2fly
09-01-2019, 14:55
Can I have first option please, a friend wants RPi and DAC and I need to check with him

Thanks

Hugh
09-01-2019, 15:59
No problem

Hugh

AJSki2fly
10-01-2019, 12:30
No problem

Hugh

I am talking with my friend this evening, even though he is a HiFi buff, and has been for 35+ years he is old school, LP's, a small collection CD's and some home recorded cassettes. I saw him last weekend and showed him Tidal and Audirvana on my MacBook with it simply connected to his hifi, and was quite impressed. He also saw/heard my RPi/Spdif to Caiman SEG on my system a few weeks ago and was surprised how good it sounded. However he is not IT tech savy like a lot and found some of it confusing, as to what he would need to do. So this evening we will chat about it and see if he wants to dip his toe in the digital streaming pond, in my opinion a RPi/DAC is a good place to start without spending a fortune to see if you like it.

Thanks

Adrian

AJSki2fly
11-01-2019, 17:57
My friend has decided to hold back from putting his toe in the steaming pond for now. So anyone else interested in Hugh's Rasp Pi and Iq-Audio Dac+ get in touch with him pronto.

Hugh
12-01-2019, 14:20
Now sold.

Hugh