PDA

View Full Version : Musical Fidelity Nuvista M3 Integrated Amp - Any AOS interest?

twelvebears
27-04-2010, 18:37
Folks.

Just an early heads-up that my much-loved and long owned MF M3 is likely to be up for sale in the next few days.

It's been owned and enjoyed by me from new and is in excellent condition.

I have both sets of the umbilicals (the big MF kit has two different lengths for flexibility) between the PSU and amp section, remote and manual. However due to a leaky radiator I've only got the original box for the PSU. Naturally the amp section would be obsessively packed if shipping is needed but for obvious reasons (two boxes and 40kg) collection would be preferable.

Frankly I'm quite surprised that I'm even considering selling after a decade of happy music making but big changes are afoot and the time is right.

A sensible offer around £1400 will land it immediately, otherwise it will be be hitting eBay at the weekend, aimed at the Germans probably as they seem to love the big MF kit.

UV101
27-04-2010, 20:32
What you got to go in its place Steve?

twelvebears
27-04-2010, 20:36
What you got to go in its place Steve?

I'm not going to spill the beans until it's definite, as the owner is a bit of a HiFi collector who needs convincing that he really wants to sell it to me.

Further updates later this week.