PDA

View Full Version : WTD: Croft Acoustics Riaa / Riaa R

Rosewind
27-12-2018, 00:30
I need to test a Croft riaa phono stage in my set-up. So do you have one kicking about unused in a dark corner of your house?

You must be prepared to ship it to Denmark - or to Glenn Croft in the UK. The destination will depend on age and condition.

Starting point: around the 250£ mark and up. Let me know what you have.

Offers by Notifications, please.

If you are interested, I have a newish Arcam rPhono bought just the other week on the Pink forum that we can factor into the sale. It comes with all peripherals and is indistinguishable from a new unit.

Kind regards,
Peter

Rosewind
29-12-2018, 08:13
Looks like a Croft Riaa R will arrive in the new year. :)

Lawrence001
29-12-2018, 11:02
I bet that wasn't £250 :)

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Rosewind
29-12-2018, 12:44
Hi Lawrence - right you are. The 250£ would have been low for a Riaa-version. I knew that, but you have to start somewhere. Still, I was tempted by a good offer for a Riaa R. If I do not like it, I will sell it on for the same price. Then you will know what I paid. :)

Bigman80
29-12-2018, 13:41
Hi Lawrence - right you are. The 250£ would have been low for a Riaa-version. I knew that, but you have to start somewhere. Still, I was tempted by a good offer for a Riaa R. If I do not like it, I will sell it on for the same price. Then you will know what I paid. :)Congratulations. We will await the verdict!!!