PDA

View Full Version : Jico Neo-SAS styli - how to buy them?

jpolsan
15-12-2018, 17:11
Hi all,

Absolute noob here, but I have a legit question:
How does one get his hands on a new Neo-Sas stylus made by Jico? Their English website seems to say that they don't trade those anymore or doesn't offer them there.
However, on their Japanese website you can find Neo-Sas versions of most of their styli for other brands, such as the Victor Z3E that I was looking for:

https://shop.jico.co.jp/products/detail.php?code=A084950

Not too sure about how you get around that one - don't want to get myself confused with Japanese and don't want to buy if I don't know what I am doing.
Anybody had any luck with these?

Thanks!

Jimbo
15-12-2018, 17:34
I bought my SAS direct from Jico

struth
15-12-2018, 18:01

got mine second hand here... its broken alas so wont be going down that route again.

jpolsan
15-12-2018, 18:19

I don't think they do the SAS styli anymore from their website... Have a look please and let me know if I am going mad :stalks:

Jimbo
15-12-2018, 18:24
I don't think they do the SAS styli anymore from their website... Have a look please and let me know if I am going mad :stalks:

I have had a look at their website and you are correct, they don't seem to have any available. Keep checking though every now and then because they have withdrawn the SAS before and then bought it back. Probably due to other demands in their business or problems with raw materials?

jpolsan
15-12-2018, 18:47
Maybe it could be that. I thought they had abandoned the SAS line to dedicate themselves to the Neo-Sas range anyway, but I can't get that range from their English website either, only from the Japanese one...

Idlewithnodrive
15-12-2018, 22:49
Just use the Japanese site; I've used it a couple of times, with absolutely no issues.