john dolan
30-01-2008, 09:58
just joined and wanted to say hello.

Marco
30-01-2008, 10:35
Hi John,

Welcome to the forum :)

Can I ask how you found out about us?

Anyway, I see you've got stuck in and contributed to threads so carry on and enjoy!

Rob will embed your images later so that the pictures appear automatically when the page loads.

Marco.

john dolan
30-01-2008, 11:02
Hi Marco and thanks for the welcome.I read the other sites like wigwam and zerogain and im a member on cyrusunofficial.There was a link to your site on zerogain in a thread about the Manchester hifi show.Ive had a look and what Ive seen impressed me so i decided to join.Ive never been a member of wigwam or zerogain although i do read those forums i have to say the fighting that goes on those forums put me off ever wanting to post on them.I prefer a friendlier more relaxed forum like cyrusunofficial and yours seems to be also.

Marco
30-01-2008, 11:12
Thanks for the kind words, John. What you've observed is exactly what we're aiming to achieve :)

You are of course welcome to invite anyone you know from cyrusunofficial to The Art of Sound.

Perhaps you could ask the admin there if they would allow a link to our site on their forum? We would of course reciprocate.

In fact, we could put a direct link to cyrusunofficial in our Creative Collections section.

Marco.

davemarshall
15-07-2008, 14:01
Hi there my name is Dave Marshall from Bradford West Yorks.Current equipment
Rega Apollo,Rega Cursa pre,Linsley Hood Mono blocks with outboard power supplies Meridian Dac and Spendor BC1's also stream music with Roku.

Have owned Quad 57's 63's and valve amps still have a pair of Cambridge R 50 transmission line speakers.

Best wishes to all found this site via Howard Popeck

Marco
15-07-2008, 15:08
Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forum :)

Are you also from Nottingham - is that why you chose this thread to say hello?

How do you like the BC1s? I use their modern (bigger) equivalent, the SP100s.

Marco.

Steve Toy
15-07-2008, 15:37
Marco,

Bradford is a few junctions up the M1 and left a bit from Nottingham.

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum.

Marco
15-07-2008, 15:43
Sorry, Dave, I missed that you'd mentioned Bradford! :doh:

Marco.

Beechwoods
15-07-2008, 15:55
Welcome new folks!

Filterlab
15-07-2008, 19:51
Welcome new folks!

Echoed. :)