PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Dr Winston O Boogie
26-10-2018, 18:48
Popped in to say hello. My system consists of a Linn Axis Turntable, Marantaz Amp & CD Player, Project Phono Box S, Kef Q100 speakers. I like all music in particular The Beatles, Prog ETC.

56 years old and keep getting told off the wife I am purchasing too many records, I suspect many on here can relate to that. ;)

Macca
26-10-2018, 19:42
Hi Barry

Great handle. Are you a medical doctor? ;)

Anyway welcome to the forum.

Dr Winston O Boogie
26-10-2018, 20:07
Hi Barry

Great handle. Are you a medical doctor? ;)

Anyway welcome to the forum.

:lol:

Barry
26-10-2018, 20:44
Welcome to AoS Barry,

Don't worry about your other half complaining about you buying too many LPs. Just remind her how many handbags and pairs of shoes she has.

It's a music lover's inalienable right to have lots of records; and when you get to our age, to forget what you have in your collection so go out and buy a duplicate!

Enjoy the Forum
Barry (another one)

walpurgis
27-10-2018, 07:41
Hello Barry. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here, feel free to join in the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Dickchy
27-10-2018, 11:09
and when you get to our age, to forget what you have in your collection so go out and buy a duplicate!

Guess who came back from their local vinyl shop this week happily clutching Santana 3. Only to find it was already in my record stack when I came to put it away.:doh:

Dr Winston O Boogie
28-10-2018, 17:41
and when you get to our age, to forget what you have in your collection so go out and buy a duplicate!

Guess who came back from their local vinyl shop this week happily clutching Santana 3. Only to find it was already in my record stack when I came to put it away.:doh:

Done that already. :mental: