PDA

View Full Version : Wanted JPW Gold Monitor Bass Unit

dantheman91
26-10-2018, 18:16
Hi

Looking for a bass unit for a JPW Mini Gold monitor as one of mine is fried on closer testing and inspection...:rolleyes:

Anyone have a spare lying around..?

Not got much more then £10 for one at the moment...

Lawrence001
26-10-2018, 23:21
Are the bass units the same as the mini monitor? You can get those for £10 a pair complete.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Yomanze
27-10-2018, 11:36
If one is fried, chances are the other speaker will have been subjected to the same. If you wanted to turn it into a project you could replace both drivers, rip out any wadding and glue steel plates to the speaker walls.

Otherwise, can you not send them back? Was there anything in the sales description!

dantheman91
27-10-2018, 12:17
Hi Neil

The other seems to be OK I cant take them back i bought them with a job lot of other shite...

I will keep an eye out sometimes they appear on ebay if not they will be going in the bin and will sell the tweeters on as they are working...

da2222
27-10-2018, 12:30
I had them back in the early 90s, good memories indeed... Combined with a JPW subwoofer which was cumbersome and wooly but made a great stool ;-)

Lawrence001
27-10-2018, 12:51
If one is fried, chances are the other speaker will have been subjected to the same. If you wanted to turn it into a project you could replace both drivers, rip out any wadding and glue steel plates to the speaker walls.

Otherwise, can you not send them back? Was there anything in the sales description!

I imagine the guarantee expired a while ago :lol: