PDA

View Full Version : Hi End 2010 Munich

MAD
17-04-2010, 09:36
I wonder who will go to the Hi End show in Germany this year? Shall we organize some gathering out there?

YNWaN
17-04-2010, 09:47
I've been invited, but I don't think my diary allows it this year (sadly); excellent last year though.

purite audio
17-04-2010, 09:58
I will be there all week looking ginger and wizened in the Cessaro/TW Acoustic room.
Keith.

YNWaN
17-04-2010, 10:02
All week! You 'part timer' Keith :).

purite audio
17-04-2010, 10:36
Well you know I do like to nose around the rest of the show, and as it is enormous!
You will be sadly missed this year,I shall make your apologies to the various ladies whose acquaintance you made last!
Keith.

Beobloke
19-04-2010, 07:51
Giving it a miss this year as I don't have anough spare holiday in my day job to take the Thursday and Friday off to attend press day. :(

I did consider going Saturday/Sunday but Sunday would clash with the National Vintage Communications Fair and old classics that I can afford to buy win out over stunning exotica that I can't!

MAD
19-04-2010, 08:49
Giving it a miss this year as I don't have anough spare holiday in my day job to take the Thursday and Friday off to attend press day. :(

I did consider going Saturday/Sunday but Sunday would clash with the National Vintage Communications Fair and old classics that I can afford to buy win out over stunning exotica that I can't!

:stalks:Herr Adam,

I will drink some beers on your behalf:cool:, Danke!: