PDA

View Full Version : - Magnaplaner MMG - new -

john diamond
12-04-2010, 09:08
Up for sale is a pair of Maneplaner MMG loudspeakers. I imported these speaker directly from the USA. I paid import tax and VAT and all shipping costs on the speakers.

They were shipped into this country on the 10/09/06, I have all original documents, and manuels

They have had less than 50 hours use and are not broken in yet, as they require at least 200 hours. They have been stored in there original boxes while not in use, which is most of there life so far. The are in new/mint condition, as they have no marks upon them whatsoever.

They truly are a awesome sounding speaker, unfortunatly at the same time I got these, I got a pair of lowther loudspeakers and have been hooked ever since on the lowthers.

Specifications:

2-Way / Quasi-Ribbon Planar-Magnetic
Frequncy Responce: 50hz - 24 kHz ±3 dB
Sensitivity: 86dB / 500Hz / 2.83v
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Panel Dimensions: 14.5 x 48 x 1.25

email me for any further information....

£650.00 or offers

The Vinyl Adventure
12-04-2010, 09:29
Please don't take this wrongly, I'm just interested, but isn't that more than they are new?is the price just down to the import costs?

john diamond
12-04-2010, 19:16
Hi Hamish, you are right they do cost $595.00... now add import tax, VAT and shipping/handling and the real hassle importing these things..... the real nightmare of importing these things is why I have waited so long before putting them on the market. I wanted to be real sure.

I am very open to offers and negotiations...