PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sofia

Primare
09-09-2018, 20:27
Hello everyone,

Just got a registration. This is my first AoS post.
My name is Ivo. I’m just a little bit HiFi addicted:) Like to listen to jazz, soul, r&b, blues, chill house. I use different formats like hi res files, cd, sacd, dvd, records and tapes. Currently I’m in my analogue period - mostly cassette tapes:).
Other free time interests: bicycle, ski, squash, kayak.

Ian7633
09-09-2018, 22:36
Welcome Ivo, you've come to the right place for your HiFi addiction. I like the Nakamichi tape decks, excellent machines. Have a look around and join in the chats, we're very friendly.

jandl100
10-09-2018, 03:39
Hi Ivo and welcome to the forum. :)

HPM 100 - nice, I've always had those on my Want List but it hasn't quite happened for me yet.

I've a couple of nice cassette decks, so you are not alone! - a 3 head Denon and a vintage Marantz 5020 (see the AOS forum photo banner at the top of the page!).

Enjoy the forum, lots of hifi addicts here!

hifinutt
10-09-2018, 06:26
welcome Ivo , we have lots of bulgarian neighbours here in my city . i often pass them . last time i went to the hifi wigwam show i sat next to a bulgarian hi fi dealer on the coach there . and i had a most fabulous bulgarian amp here too recently from THRAX .

http://www.thrax.bg/Enyo.php

walpurgis
10-09-2018, 06:50
Hi Ivo. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us what equipment you are using in your Hi-Fi system at the moment.

There's plenty of interesting stuff going on here, so just join in and chat with everybody.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Spectral Morn
10-09-2018, 09:04
Welcome to AoS :cool:

Primare
10-09-2018, 11:06
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Hifinutt,
I know personally the owner of Thrax - Mr. Rumen Artarski. Beside this Bulgarian hi end brand his company is selling other hi end components in Sofia. I have bought a pair of Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus from him. Sometimes the world is small��

Geoff,
I’m using the components from my signature plus Technics SL 23a TT. Until I get a long desired Pioneer PLC 590 TT. Making records on NAK BX300e and Pioneer RT707. My Pioneer RT909 r2r is waiting a full renovation later this month and hopefully will start using it as well. I will post some pictures later these days in a proper thread. Currently only NAKs BX125, BX1 and D4 are part of systems of mine in other locations. And Pioneer SG9800, SR303 and DT400 are stored away due to the lack of space. The last three I have bought just as collection items, never used them.

Primare
10-09-2018, 11:18
Hi Ivo and welcome to the forum. :)

HPM 100 - nice, I've always had those on my Want List but it hasn't quite happened for me yet.

I've a couple of nice cassette decks, so you are not alone! - a 3 head Denon and a vintage Marantz 5020 (see the AOS forum photo banner at the top of the page!).

Enjoy the forum, lots of hifi addicts here!

Hi Jerry,
I wish you got your HPM 100 soon! Or even HPM 150.
Mine are the 200W version. Nice vintage speakers.
After 25 years out of cassette tapes I’m back without quitting the the HiFi of today. There is something in this vintage gear��

Barry
12-09-2018, 13:39
Welcome to AoS Ivo,

Good to learn there are some cassette users around. I have a Nakamichi BX-2 and a BX-125 machine with about 250 tapes I made, mainly for the car, but don't listen to them now.

Enjoy the Forum
Barry

Primare
12-09-2018, 17:57
Hi Barry,

NAK BX125 is a nice two head machine.
With a good recorded tape you can get quite satisfying sound.
You should keep the NAKs engaged from time to time��

ATB,
Ivo