PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Atacama SE20 Speaker Stands

Boyse6748
25-08-2018, 11:07
A long shot but has anybody got the above stands or know of any others that might have?

Ta

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steve-z
25-08-2018, 14:52
A long shot but has anybody got the above stands or know of any others that might have?

Ta

I have a pair that are available, not sure how far away you are, I知 in South Yorkshire.
Cheers
Steve

Boyse6748
25-08-2018, 15:01
Hi Steve,

Its always the way... I知 in Melksham in Wiltshire.

I知 quite happy to pay for a courier depending on how much you want for the Stands or perhaps it痴 not financially viable.

I do have a friend who lives in Cleethorpes that visits but even so, I知 not sure how close he is to your good self.

Peter

steve-z
25-08-2018, 17:30
Hi Steve,

Its always the way... I知 in Melksham in Wiltshire.

I知 quite happy to pay for a courier depending on how much you want for the Stands or perhaps it痴 not financially viable.

I do have a friend who lives in Cleethorpes that visits but even so, I知 not sure how close he is to your good self.

Peter

Hi Peter,
I think the cost of carrier would be prohibitive because of the weight, even with the plastic bags of sand in the columns removed they are still very heavy. I wouldn稚 want much for them, you could have them for 」20. I知 in Rotherham, Cleethorpes is about an hour and a half痴 drive away via M180/M18.
Steve

Boyse6748
25-08-2018, 19:34
Thanks Steve,

I値l have to think of a way to collect. Leave it with me.

Peter