PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

goraman
04-04-2010, 20:29
Happy Easter!!!

Conner's first Peep,Well first Easter for that matter...

Beechwoods
04-04-2010, 20:46
Straight back at you! It's been chocolate overload round here today. The amount we've been given will last mum and dad until Christmas :lol: The kids on the other hand enjoyed their customary 5 mile hike through the woods!

Have a good one, Jeff :)

goraman
04-04-2010, 20:51
Do you guys have Peeps,It wouldn't be an easter basket with out them here.
If you put a Peep in the microwave they get huge.

Enjoy this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cj3hGpCHYQ

His anoying orange and mashmellow massacure vidios are funny too.

Beechwoods
04-04-2010, 20:59
:lol:

Never heard of Peeps, but that video is pretty hilarious!

UK folks read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peeps :eyebrows:

goraman
04-04-2010, 21:11
I can't speak to other flavors but the little yellow peep is even saved for one year to get stail and enjoyed as aged Peeps comanding more money than fresh Peeps.
I can't remember an Easter where I wasen't offered a Peep,It's all about shareing them.
I will check into shipping Peeps to the UK,even if they get held up in customs they just get better with age.It will have to be next Easter as we are all sold out and they are seasonal where we live.They sold out in all of Roseville 3 days before.
People where running all over town looking for them.

Beechwoods
04-04-2010, 21:18
:lol: :doh: You just can't make this stuff up: http://www.ydr.com/ci_14807602

John Lennon would be proud. All these critters are saying is give Peeps a chance. How could the world be embroiled in conflicts when sweet little marshmallow bunnies are pleading, "Make Peeps, not war!"?

Alex_UK
04-04-2010, 21:33
H a p p y E a s t e r t o y o u t o o !

Never heard of a "Peep", other than going to one or two shows in Soho after a few too many drinks of a Friday evening (ahem!) but I have never trusted microwaves, I truly believe they will be the downfall of mankind, you mark my words!

Themis
04-04-2010, 21:35
Happy Easter to everybody. :)

Macca
04-04-2010, 21:38
H a p p y E a s t e r t o y o u t o o !

I have never trusted microwaves, I truly believe they will be the downfall of mankind, you mark my words!

They do the job with popcorn though! - no more arsing about with the gas stove when pissed - that revolutionized my life! ( saved it possibly;)

Happy Easter Jeff and all:)

Jonboy
04-04-2010, 23:25
We still have a Easter egg hunt and my kids are all teenagers ( 18 ,17, 15, 13) we love to keep it a family day, and they all insist on it being so

Marco
05-04-2010, 08:55
I have never trusted microwaves, I truly believe they will be the downfall of mankind, you mark my words!

Indeed. I've always found microwaves to be two-faced bastards.

Marco.

Spectral Morn
05-04-2010, 09:02
Indeed. I've always found microwaves to be two-faced bastards.

Marco.

banished from this house as well.

Happy Easter. Its never too late for Easter.

Regards D S D L

DSJR
05-04-2010, 10:38
I'd be lost without a microwave - my "cooking" companion.... :ner:

The three of us don't need chocolate and have no family nearby, but sonny had a Dalek egg plus cup to go in the collection and we tucked into a box of Heroes instead.

Themis
05-04-2010, 11:17
I use a microwave to warm water... but I haven't found another use, yet. :)