PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from France

Nobru
30-07-2018, 20:46
I am Bruno from Lyon.
I have been an avid reader of your forum for a while now. Especially on the subjects of Tannoy DC and MC cartridges step-up.
I belong to a few French forums specifically onto vintage hi-fi.
System wise I run a full vintage set-up, Garrard, SME, Ortofon , Marantz and Tannoy.
Music: much of everything but leaning mostly toward rock, independent, Jamaican, blues, electronic, etc. Nowadays mostly on vinyl.
Looking forward to share these interests with you all.
Cheers

struth
30-07-2018, 22:47
Hi Bruno. Welcome aboard. Great selection of kit and sure u will enjoy forum. We have a few folk living in france

Barry
30-07-2018, 22:50
Welcome to AoS Bruno,

We have a lot of vintage audio gear users here.

Enjoy the Forum
Barry

walpurgis
02-08-2018, 11:56
Hi Bruno. Welcome to AOS.

We'd be interested in seeing your system, Why not start a blog in the Gallery section and post a few photos.

Feel free to join in with any chat that interests you.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

andyrlb
02-08-2018, 12:00
I am Bruno from Lyon.
I have been an avid reader of your forum for a while now. Especially on the subjects of Tannoy DC and MC cartridges step-up.
I belong to a few French forums specifically onto vintage hi-fi.
System wise I run a full vintage set-up, Garrard, SME, Ortofon , Marantz and Tannoy.
Music: much of everything but leaning mostly toward rock, independent, Jamaican, blues, electronic, etc. Nowadays mostly on vinyl.
Looking forward to share these interests with you all.
Cheers

Salute Bruno and welcome, I used to live in Bourg en Bresse .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobru
02-08-2018, 12:37
Thank you all,

Andy, you were nearby, hoped you liked the poulet de Bresse ;). Funny, I posted a pic in the cheese thread, taken at a restaurant near Bourg.
Yes I'll throw in some pictures of my system. A quick peek for now:

Dubster68
02-08-2018, 16:21
Hi Bruno:ner: