PDA

View Full Version : What CDs have you bought after listening to Spotify or Radio Paradise etc?

Bonky
26-06-2018, 20:34
What CDs/downloads have you bought after listening to Spotify or Radio Paradise etc?

...My latest... "The best of Loreena McKennitt" (Canadian...'where Enya meets African and Indian influences').

It came as a surprise to me as up to a week ago I'd never heard of her!

Recommended.

R

SantanaCorreia
26-06-2018, 21:45
Metronomy, HONNE, Haim, Gus Gus, etc...
All those found on spotify.

I am a great fan of it. But I am just a music lover. Audio equipment just gets on the way.

Enviado do meu HTC_M10h através do Tapatalk

Tim
26-06-2018, 22:37
Literally hundreds over the years, been using Spotify since it was invite only.

SantanaCorreia
26-06-2018, 22:48
Btw is there any place here were to share great artistas discovered?

I am listening to the Loreena. It is very good. Thank you.

Johnny nocash
27-06-2018, 01:07
[QUOT
I am a great fan of it. But I am just a music lover. Audio equipment just gets on the way.
[/QUOTE]

What made you turn the love of music off just to text us 'audio equipment fans'?

SantanaCorreia
27-06-2018, 05:10
[QUOT

What made you turn the love of music off just to text us 'audio equipment fans'?[/QUOTE]Nothing in particular. That sentence is just something that defines the way I see audio gear in general. Always a mean to enjoy properly the music we love. If you think it is something ele than you are wrong.

You will just never see me choosing records to enjoy 'the system'. Probably the oposite, one day.

struth
27-06-2018, 05:44
Btw is there any place here were to share great artistas discovered?

I am listening to the Loreena. It is very good. Thank you.

Start a thread in musical compositions if none there suit your purpose.
Could call it new artists worth listening to. But often the what are you playing now acts as this type of thread

struth
27-06-2018, 05:46
Yes I buy CDs or vinyl after hearing it on spotty. But the presentation on Spotify suits well enough so it really has to tickle my fancy

Primalsea
27-06-2018, 07:29
I quite oftem buy music after hearing in Spotify or Amazon Prime. Especially for older music that I have not herd of, which is usually available quite cheaply.

Barry
27-06-2018, 17:46
I have bought one or two that have been featured in the Album Club, where a Spotify link has been provided.