PDA

View Full Version : WTD: 1.5 > 1.8m RCA Interconnects

Vinyl turner
19-06-2018, 14:52
Following a recent 'furniture incident' i.e. Mrs Vt having a re-shuffle and me trying to make the best of the situation, my longest set of leads are just too short (at 1.1m in length).
Therefore I am looking for something that allows me to tidy up the whole affair and anything over 1.5m but no longer than 1.8m would be splendid.
If anyone has anything suitable please let me know.

I don't have expensive taste - existing pairs are various; silver hybrids/Klotz/Van Damme XKE instrument cable. The last two are home made by yours truly. So anything of a similar nature would be of interest.

Pieoftheday
19-06-2018, 15:30
Following a recent 'furniture incident' i.e. Mrs Vt having a re-shuffle and me trying to make the best of the situation, my longest set of leads are just too short (at 1.1m in length).
Therefore I am looking for something that allows me to tidy up the whole affair and anything over 1.5m but no longer than 1.8m would be splendid.

I don't have expensive taste - existing pairs are various; silver hybrids/Klotz/Van Damme XKE instrument cable. The last two are home made by yours truly. So anything of a similar nature would be of interest.

Hi Mark, I have an unused van damme LC-OFC with neutrik rean plugs sat doin nowt,15pounds delivered? Jim

WESTLOWER
19-06-2018, 17:02

Heard these at Tom's (montesquieu) place, sounded good to me.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-EDGE-Phono-RCA-Male-to-Male-cables-Select-cable-length-0-5m-1m-1-5m-2m-3m/162613155031?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=461614781945&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Pieoftheday
19-06-2018, 20:57
160 cm just in case you didn't get my pm

Vinyl turner
19-06-2018, 22:08
Ladies & Gents,

I received some great offers and hopefully will soon be the proud owner of a new set of cables, so thanks for your replies.
Trouble is ..... some cracking offers that I may take up - just to have a couple of spares (well you never know) !!