PDA

View Full Version : Denon DCD-50 half width CD player with coax output

Open Door
21-05-2018, 10:49
Denon DCD-50 CD player with coax output

Small in size - half width. Can also be placed on it’s side to further save space.

Plays MP3 and WMA.

I used it as a small transport with good results.

Selling as no longer needed, I now have a different transport.

Remote control and original packaging included.

I bought this a shop demo with little use and I have used it infrequently myself - maybe 20 cds.

The slot mechanism when loading a cd likes assistance. When inserting a disc it needs a helping hand to load the cd’s. Kind of like a slight nudge/push along the way until mostly loaded.
Failing the above it does not ‘grab’ the cd.
With this type of mechanism I am not sure if this is normal - always been this way since I bought it.

Sweet deal at £125 incl U.K. post.

Pieoftheday
21-05-2018, 16:28
Denon DCD-50 CD player with coax output

Small in size - half width. Can also be placed on it’s side to further save space.

Plays MP3 and WMA.

I used it as a small transport with good results.

Selling as no longer needed, I now have a different transport.

Remote control and original packaging included.

I bought this a shop demo with little use and I have used it infrequently myself - maybe 20 cds.

The slot mechanism when loading a cd likes assistance. When inserting a disc it needs a helping hand to load the cd’s. Kind of like a slight nudge/push along the way until mostly loaded.
Failing the above it does not ‘grab’ the cd.
With this type of mechanism I am not sure if this is normal - always been this way since I bought it.

Sweet deal at £125 incl U.K. post.

Robert,I've have a couple of slot loading players and they've both needed a nudge as the CD is almost in so I reckon it's normal,glws:)

Open Door
22-05-2018, 10:51
Or close offer...

Open Door
29-05-2018, 21:19
Bump, taking offers

Marco
29-05-2018, 22:30
Hi Robert,

You might sell this item more easily if there were better pics supplied. TBH, the ones here are pretty terrible, and even when enlarged you can barely make out what it is.

If it were me, I'd take some high-quality close-ups of the Denon and post them properly, using one of the popular hosting sites, rather than the blurred and non-descript thumbnail images you've supplied here.

Just a thought, but good luck with the sale! :cool:

Marco.

Open Door
29-05-2018, 23:03
Posting pics:

http://i67.tinypic.com/vosieg.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2q9mfkk.jpg

Marco
29-05-2018, 23:13
Much better! Now why didn't you do that in the first place? ;)

Marco.