PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the EWA LS-20's?

Blackmass
09-05-2018, 07:34
Having spoken with Colin and Alan it looks like the manufacture of any LS-25 speaker cable is looking very doubtful, for the foreseeable future anyway. I have posted a Wanted AD in the Classifieds asking if anyone is selling any but I don’t hold much hope.

I was wondering if anyone tried the LS-20 speaker cable? I currently have Chord Signature but fancy trying something from EWA.

Cheers
Rob

eisenach
09-05-2018, 22:06
For what it's worth, I've recently changed from the original signature to EWA ls25 and it was a good move. The system's never sounded so good. Ask Mark Grant if he's any end-of-reel bits left.

Blackmass
09-05-2018, 22:16
I've bought a few mains leads from Mark recently. I did ask him if he had any left but it was all gone.
I've read the thread on PFM about the 25's and they do soun very special. I reckon I was just a few weeks late to get hold of the last batch.

realysm42
10-05-2018, 09:04
If you’re interested I’ve got a set of TQ ultra black for sale? Same designer.

Blackmass
10-05-2018, 11:10
Hi Martin,
I’ve tried a couple of times to send you a PM but it looks like it’s not sending for some reason. Can I ask you to PM myself with the info on the cables please? I’ve noticed you’re in Australia so it might be too expensive to post, maybe?

Cheers
Rob