PDA

View Full Version : Phono cable.

Varadero
07-05-2018, 15:30
Hello from Greece and thank you very much for the administrators for acceptance. It is only a few days to buy a phono cable from Yannis Tom (222Connect-Litz I suggest, fitted with Neutrik XLRs @ 1m length, or 220 VariGauge fitted with the AtlasALL CU would be if fitted with the Oyaide Focus 1). I would like to ask if a member has used these models, and what performance they have on their system.

Thank you.

Bigman80
07-05-2018, 16:02
I have a Yannis tonearm cable, not sure if it's the same as yours but I have heard a few now and they never disappoint. A great cable made by an extremely competent cable builder.

Good choice!

Hello from Greece and thank you very much for the administrators for acceptance. It is only a few days to buy a phono cable from Yannis Tom (222Connect-Litz I suggest, fitted with Neutrik XLRs @ 1m length, or 220 VariGauge fitted with the AtlasALL CU would be if fitted with the Oyaide Focus 1). I would like to ask if a member has used these models, and what performance they have on their system.

Thank you.

Varadero
07-05-2018, 16:57
Bigman80 thank you very much for your reply!

worrasf
11-05-2018, 13:27
Bigman80 thank you very much for your reply!

+1
I have been using one of Yanis’s silver litz cables for a few years and it is superb - I also use one of his phono cables of same spec between my SUT and preamp so it’s Yanis all the way for me [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karma67
11-05-2018, 13:58
Slightly off topic but does anyone know a uk source for kab superflex internal tonearm wire?

Bigman80
11-05-2018, 14:01
Slightly off topic but does anyone know a uk source for kab superflex internal tonearm wire?There isn't one mucca. Only place is directly from them. Worth every penny though.

Stryder5
11-05-2018, 14:26
There isn't one mucca. Only place is directly from them. Worth every penny though.

They list Moth Group and Analogue Seduction as dealers in UK, don't know the stock position though.

The above are current on KAB website.

Bigman80
11-05-2018, 14:32
Ah, good find Gary, that wasn't the case when I looked previous. Fair play if they are stocking it. It's a fantastic bit of wire.
They list Moth Group and Analogue Seduction as dealers in UK, don't know the stock position though.

The above are current on KAB website.

Stryder5
11-05-2018, 14:41
Ah, good find Gary, that wasn't the case when I looked previous. Fair play if they are stocking it. It's a fantastic bit of wire.

Just checked with Analogue Seduction, they do deal with KAB and stock various items, but....not this, however I spoke to Chris at AS and he was going to investigate and revert.

Bigman80
11-05-2018, 14:42
Great stuff, Gary.
Just checked with Analogue Seduction, they do deal with KAB and stock various items, but....not this, however I spoke to Chris at AS and he was going to investigate and revert.

Varadero
18-05-2018, 13:02
Thank you so much for the reply. I have not received it yet, I hope this will happen in the next few days. I will write my impressions here. The cable I'm waiting for is what's shown in the picture:

Ηow to upload photo?

Varadero
18-05-2018, 13:07
Worrasf thank you so much for the reply. I have not received it yet, I hope this will happen in the next few days. I will write my impressions here. The cable I'm waiting for is what's shown in the picture:

How to upload photo????

Bigman80
18-05-2018, 13:15
Use Tapatalk. Very easy.