PDA

View Full Version : Belkin PureAV PF40 Mains Filter

Jason P
29-04-2018, 16:06
Letting this go as I need to move some stuff on pending a house move. No room to keep it!

Belkin's fab mains filter/multi-way. It's not a regen unit, but it made a big difference to my rig. Sockets for analogue and digital kit, as well as an unfiltered high-current socket for amps. Ludicrously chunky 3m mains cable. Anti-spike too, very useful if you live in the sticks as I did and had a problem with power cuts. Lots of connections for networks, phone, satellite etc which I never used. Spare socket in front, under a cover. Funky mains voltage readout. Two small scratches on the front of the unit, not really noticeable when in situ. Other than that, in excellent condition. Boxed with all accessories inc rack mount ears.

£150 plus postage at cost, or pickup from near J23 of the M5 in Somerset (Bridgwater way)

struth
29-04-2018, 16:13
got one of these myself, and was very good.. must sell mine one day too.. Good luck with the sale ...and ps folks he isnt kidding about the mains cable:eyebrows:

Jason P
29-04-2018, 16:20
got one of these myself, and was very good.. must sell mine one day too.. Good luck with the sale ...and ps folks he isnt kidding about the mains cable:eyebrows:

Thanks... yes it's good, and yes the cable is about as thick as my pinky... as in little finger :lol:

Tightliner12
29-04-2018, 18:21
Hello Jason,
I would like the Belkin Pure AV PF40. I'm down the road in Sidmouth so I want to collect. Thank you.

Tightliner12
29-04-2018, 18:35
Hello Jason,
I would like to buy the Belkin PureAV PF 40. I am down the road in Sidmouth so I would do a pick up at location advised by yourself. Thank you.

Jason P
29-04-2018, 18:37
Hello Jason,
I would like to buy the Belkin PureAV PF 40. I am down the road in Sidmouth so I would do a pick up at location advised by yourself. Thank you.

OK Steve, we can take it to PM. :)