PDA

View Full Version : The really Bestest cables in the universe!

goraman
20-03-2010, 18:11
:stalks:

www.whitezombieaudio.com

shipping anywhere in the word $10.00 u.s.

Direct from the builder to you at just over cost from a retired Radio tech who is not new to makeing cables.

Just check out his web sight,you can learn alot and the site is cool.

John
20-03-2010, 18:45
I bought some in the past; good value for silver cables

Themis
20-03-2010, 19:04
This thread tittle is terrific ! :lol:

Thanks for the link, Jeff. Perhaps we could make a sticky topic about good & affordable cables ?

goraman
20-03-2010, 19:38

Thanks for the link, Jeff. Perhaps we could make a sticky topic about good & affordable cables ?

Yah, It was a pun on best cables in the world.
I would have to think the Audio Note Sootto's or silver Val Hallas in the $7,000 doller range would have to be serious contenders to the title,but in the real world My variouse white Zombies really impressed me in Audio Note and Audio Valve systems worth more than my house. We went back and forth between 3 differant cables the Sogons where a little less forward in the midrange but the Zombies where still green and hadn't been run in long.So they may be less forward now but still the Dealer that has been in the high end before I was born said the Zombies reminded him of another $7,000 cable soncily and was suprised by the price.I tease Audio Note because there expencive but in my mind noones built better gear.
THe Zombies,is there better out there,I'm sure there is but damed few and at under $200.00 US with shipping for a meter pair.Good Luck beating them.:ner:
WARNING:Titles like best speakers in the world,Best cables in the world are sure to attract the biggest Smart A** in the world ME!

John
20-03-2010, 20:44
Its a shame Tim is really a nice guy
I heard the Clapton speakers they are pretty special for stand mounts not for me as I prefer the scale of large drivers but very 3d as for his cables I do not know his silver cables that well but a lot of people in the business really rate them
I tend to stay away from cable talk myself but I bought silver cables from flea-bay which i thought were even better than the white zombies and better value too, but that just my opinion

goraman
20-03-2010, 21:23
I'm sure Tim is a nice guy and his stuff is most likley of very high quality but he should really really think to change his claims, with out some very seriouse reviews to back them up it's just wrong.

Themis
20-03-2010, 21:48
Yah, It was a pun on best cables in the world.
I would have to think the Audio Note Sootto's or silver Val Hallas in the $7,000 doller range would have to be serious contenders to the title,but in the real world My variouse white Zombies really impressed me in Audio Note and Audio Valve systems worth more than my house. We went back and forth between 3 differant cables the Sogons where a little less forward in the midrange but the Zombies where still green and hadn't been run in long.So they may be less forward now but still the Dealer that has been in the high end before I was born said the Zombies reminded him of another $7,000 cable soncily and was suprised by the price.I tease Audio Note because there expencive but in my mind noones built better gear.
THe Zombies,is there better out there,I'm sure there is but damed few and at under $200.00 US with shipping for a meter pair.Good Luck beating them.:ner:
WARNING:Titles like best speakers in the world,Best cables in the world are sure to attract the biggest Smart A** in the world ME!
Ha ! I had missed your post in the other "world" thread...
Its much funnier than what I thought at first !!! :cool:

Anyway, I don't use silver myself, but I have friends who are fond of silver ICs and your opinion is very useful. ;)

Rare Bird
20-03-2010, 22:10

:lolsign:

Nabs
14-11-2010, 00:34
I tend to stay away from cable talk myself but I bought silver cables from flea-bay which i thought were even better than the white zombies and better value too, but that just my opinion

Which cables did you buy of fleabay ? any comparision with MG interconnects

John
14-11-2010, 09:05
I cannot compare with the MG cables but for £80 not bad at all Sorry had a quick look on ebay but cannot find

Ali Tait
14-11-2010, 09:16
Search for "tomjlive" on ebay, he does some very good silvers with very high purity silver. Very good imo. A few folk here use them.

John
14-11-2010, 09:44
I think that might be the same guy I got mine from

Ali Tait
14-11-2010, 10:27
His shop is connex audio. I see he's doing a higher priced cable now. Looks the same,just double the amount of conductors.