PDA

View Full Version : Lenco vblocks

STD305M
27-04-2018, 10:44
Hi
I had to make new vblocks for my gl75 and got to thinking that there must be a lot of lenco owners pretty fed up at paying silly money for replacements

Sooo if you need replacements pm me and if enough people want them I'll 3d print a batch

Ill work the cost out when i know how many people require them and will post a couple of pics of the product..

If I've posted in the wrong place please feel free to move the post

If I'm not allowed the post please remove, hopefully people will need a cheaper quality, local alternative to the expensive ones on fleebay

Regards Steve...

donmarrese
27-04-2018, 10:48
Hi
I had to make new vblocks for my gl75 and got to thinking that there must be a lot of lenco owners pretty fed up at paying silly money for replacements

Sooo if you need replacements pm me and if enough people want them I'll 3d print a batch

Ill work the cost out when i know how many people require them and will post a couple of pics of the product..

If I've posted in the wrong place please feel free to move the post

If I'm not allowed the post please remove, hopefully people will need a cheaper quality, local alternative to the expensive ones on fleebay

Regards Steve...Pm sent

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

DSJR
27-04-2018, 11:03
I only know the Desmo ones which need to be glued in I believe. Pics of yours would be appreciated please. Are they rubber or harder plastic like the aforementioned ones?

STD305M
27-04-2018, 11:30
Hi David,

I have a choice if materials i can print from.
Been testing a couple will have more info and pics soon

No glue required as it would make a nasty mess of arm pillar.

Regards Steve...

Marco
27-04-2018, 12:55
Moved to a more appropriate area of the forum, Steve. I've got no problem with this, as it's a good idea, so have made it into a sticky. However, if things start to take off properly, we'll need to discuss a trade account, such as the likes of Speedy Steve has with his bespoke armboards :)

Marco.