PDA

View Full Version : Tube Distinctions Copper amp

johnsteer
06-04-2018, 16:18
I was talking to Anthony at Tube Distinctions enquiring about his copper amp and was wondering if anybody had one i could listen to to see how good it was because at the moment i am thinking of changing my Krell ksa 100 but i have no idea what it is like.The only valve i have listened to are EAR 509
Audion Silver night and VTL ST150.I am in Aylesbury bucks.

Many thanks John

Firebottle
06-04-2018, 16:23
I've heard Marco's and it is stunning, not that it helps you to listen personally.

:)

Audio Al
06-04-2018, 16:30
I was talking to Anthony at Tube Distinctions enquiring about his copper amp and was wondering if anybody had one i could listen to to see how good it was because at the moment i am thinking of changing my Krell ksa 100 but i have no idea what it is like.The only valve i have listened to are EAR 509

Many thanks John

John

If Anthony built this amp it will be good , He IS THE MAN :)

southall-1998
06-04-2018, 16:34
Wouldn't even dare spend money on one. But does sure look interesting.

S.

Macca
06-04-2018, 17:37

Many thanks John

Marco is your man, there's only a handful of these amps in existence, I don't think anyone else here has one. You'd have to get up to Wrexham though. It's worth it, very few power amps that I really cannot fault in any way but that is one of them.

Ali Tait
06-04-2018, 17:46
Yep, heard one on a few occasions. Just buy one, it’s a superb amp.

johnsteer
08-04-2018, 12:38
Thanks for the replies i will try to get to hear one some how

Marco
08-04-2018, 13:23
Hi John,

You'd be welcome to come and have a listen. I'm busy for the next few weeks, but if you PM me I'm sure we can put something into our respective diaries :)

Marco.

The Black Adder
09-04-2018, 13:44
Hi John.

I too own a copper amp.

What can I say but its bloody amazing.

Its everything I had been looking for in an amplifier. Built to an amazing standard. Also Anthony is such a cool guy, very helpful and always a pleasure to deal with.

It weighs a ton... The copper casing is beautifully made and only the best components are used.

I have some pics of mine if you are interested in seeing one. I'm a bit far away from you though unfortunately.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk