PDA

View Full Version : Speaker Outriggers

Perart1
02-04-2018, 11:41

I bought these directly from Soundocity in the USA some years ago and never used them. Their web site will tell you all you need to know. Each weighs 0.8kg and can accommodate speakers op to 9" wide. I have all the tips and fastenings in their plastic bags. For some reason I can not download any more pics so if you need them please let me know. They cost me $280 landed so I am looking for £165 pus postage

Volante
03-04-2018, 07:04

I bought these directly from Soundocity in the USA some years ago and never used them. Their web site will tell you all you need to know. Each weighs 0.8kg and can accommodate speakers op to 9" wide. I have all the tips and fastenings in their plastic bags. For some reason I can not download any more pics so if you need them please let me know. They cost me $280 landed so I am looking for £165 pus postage

Peter, the website lists may different models and sizes of the outriggers. Would be helpful if you could mention the model name so people can work out dimesnsions and suitablity for their speakers. Thanks.