PDA

View Full Version : for sale talk electronics thunder 6 cdp

mmar
14-03-2010, 17:10
for sale my talk electronics thunder 6 cd player , only selling due to a roll of bad luck with other equipment breaking down and a new acoustic guitar to pay for

this is talks most recent player replacing the highly regarded thunder 3.1b cd player which when reviewed was regarded as on the the best players money could buy , i have owned two thunder 3.1b in the past and the thunder 6 is way better in every area of sound

the player is less than 5 months old current noteworthy audio list price is 3k which is due to increase in the summer to 3.3k so a massive saving to be had

at over 13kgs the player is very well made check out the size of the transformers most hiend power amps dont use power supplys as big the player sounds equally as impressive and will give much costlier players a run for there money i compared this to 4 other very well reviewed players at the same 3k retail price and the thunder 6 walked it !

the player could be described as in as new condition other than a small scratch to one of the main function buttons but unless up close and inspecting it goes un noticed , due to my leaking shed during the mad snow storms the box and instructions where destroyed so would prefer local pick up but could pack and send at the buyer risk and cost

happy to consider part ex anything interesting considered but need some cash out of the deal

asking 1300

mmar
14-03-2010, 17:12
another pic