PDA

View Full Version : For sale : Allnic and Mcintosh amps

RobsterD
11-03-2010, 21:48
Hi
I have for sale
Allnic A5000NEO PSE mono 300B amps,I bought these off Keith.They have been upgraded with Emission Lab XLS valves and you'll also get a spare set of Electro Harmonix Gold Grids.I have the protective chimmneys for the different size valves,also have the double boxes so postage not a problem
£3500 ono

Mcintosh MA2275 been trying to sell this behemoth for ages its a year old with minimal use,all boxed up and ready for a new home
£3850 ono

Open to sensible offers on the above,can demo the Allnics and at a push the Mac(bolted to shipping crate) to interested parties.
Will also ship internationally.
Cheers
Rob

Spectral Morn
11-03-2010, 22:47
Very nice stuff.

I was considering buying one of those Mac integrated's a few years ago (that's the one with valves ?) But sadly not able to now.... However if you wanted to do a swap (it would have to be a complete swap) for something..I have lots (too much nice kit) of CD players, amplifiers etc. A nice big valve integrated might be nice again. I had a T&A V10 for awhile....nice, but a bit veiled hence its no longer here.

Regards D S D L

RobsterD
11-03-2010, 23:07
Hi I'd be open for a trade for the Mac and cash what have you re amps.I just want to move the box its bloody huge :) Did you get the Ecofan in the end ?That would be of interest.Where'bouts are you ?
Cheers
Rob

Spectral Morn
11-03-2010, 23:18
Hi I'd be open for a trade for the Mac and cash what have you re amps.I just want to move the box its bloody huge :) Did you get the Ecofan in the end ?That would be of interest.Where'bouts are you ?
Cheers
Rob

No sadly Ecofan would require money...something I have much less off these days, after I lost (had stolen) my job.

I love the clarity and purity of the Ecofan gear, but it runs too hot, and the cases are a bit too small, too provide proper ventilation. Murray knows the cases need redesigning. Also my speakers are just a tad wrong for 5 watts Class A or not. I would have compromised, but never got the opportunity to make that decision.

If we can come to an agreement on something or somethings then it would have to be just a swap.

Regards D S D L

RobsterD
11-03-2010, 23:23
OK woud you like to PM me your bits :)

The Grand Wazoo
11-03-2010, 23:26

OOH....err Missus!

Spectral Morn
11-03-2010, 23:27

No problem let me have a wee think and I will PM you a list.

PM sent.

Regards D S D L

RobsterD
15-04-2010, 19:26
Just the Allnics left @ £2950 + postage

Barry
16-04-2010, 00:25
No problem let me have a wee think and I will PM you a list.

PM sent.

Regards D S D L

Hi Neil,

I too, would be interested to know of items of equipment you are thinking, and would be willing, to dispose of. And of course, a 'ball park' figure for each.

Regards