PDA

View Full Version : WTD: Graham Slee tonearm cable (or similar)

eksiil
08-03-2018, 12:24
I'm looking for a phono to phono tonearm cable (for a Cartridge Man Conductor, currently using the MM3 cartridge). I've been advised to go for Graham Slee, but perhaps there are others to be considered. As I have no easy way to try out various cables at my current location (Estonia), I'd first like to test the waters with a second-hand solution.

many thanks in advance.

webby60
08-03-2018, 12:41
I'm looking for a phono to phono tonearm cable (for a Cartridge Man Conductor, currently using the MM3 cartridge). I've been advised to go for Graham Slee, but perhaps there are others to be considered. As I have no easy way to try out various cables at my current location (Estonia), I'd first like to test the waters with a second-hand solution.

many thanks in advance.

Hi

If you become a member of the Graham Slee Forum (it's free) you'll find that they operate an excellent loan system.
The only cost you will incur is postage both ways and for that you can 'try out' whatever you wish for a couple of weeks.
In my book that's a bit of a win-win situation.

eksiil
08-03-2018, 19:42
thank you, I'll have a look at the Graham Slee forum. meanwhile remain interested in what might be had 2nd hand

Hi

If you become a member of the Graham Slee Forum (it's free) you'll find that they operate an excellent loan system.
The only cost you will incur is postage both ways and for that you can 'try out' whatever you wish for a couple of weeks.
In my book that's a bit of a win-win situation.