PDA

View Full Version : New Member Saying Hello...

Orpheeus
26-02-2018, 19:48
Hi
just joined the forum :) got back into music about 2 years ago after buying a entry level Sony Hi res music player along with some Sennheiser Momentum headphones , after trying to endure the pain of listening to mp3 files for to long.

Mid nineties I had 2 box Naim amp, remember the power amp being a 140 but pre amp I can't remember number but it was the one that matched, and two box Teac cd player the letters vrds ring a bell and some Epos speakers, remember they were stand mount maybe es 11 ?, at this point I added a Roksan xeres with Rega tonearm and several cartridges later ended up with a micro benz the glider this was amazing to listen to with a crystal clear 3D sound stage after I added a Henley off board phone stage with battery power supply, not sure if they ever entered into production as mine was pre production with a few faults in the casing but it sounded great.

So after 2 years of listening with the Sony I upgraded to Astell Kern ak70 mk11, wow the sound stage was huge compared to the Sony and I'm hooked, Which leads me onto to a few questions regarding headphone upgrade which I will post in the relevant section...

Hope to enter into some topics on here :)

struth
26-02-2018, 20:58
HI Adrian, Welcome to the site. I like headphones myself as do a number of the members. Quite a few Senny users too, although not me personally.

walpurgis
27-02-2018, 09:01
Hello Adrian. Welcome to AOS.

Plenty of headphone users here, so you'll be in good company. Have a browse through the Artist's Palette section.

This is a friendly place, so just join in any chat that interests you.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.